The good bits:
- smells refreshing and helps wake you up in the morning.
- natural ingredients so kinder to your skin (mine is quite sensitive).
The bad bits:
- I don't always feel like smelling of toothpaste when I finish showering (and my bf HATES the smell - weird since I thought as a guy he'd like it).
- people say it's tingly, but the only area that I feel the tingles is exactly where I don't want them, which is my private area! It feels uncomforable and I wouldn't repurchase for this reason alone.
- I have to use twice as much of this shower gel than I do with most other ones I've ever used to be able to wash properly. It's not that it doesn't lather, because it does, but it just washes off quickly. Not sure if this is because it's a farly natural products, since I noticed with other natural shower gels, shampoos and conditioners that I have to use more than I would with "chemically" ones.
This is my absolute favourite body wash! I am addicted to that tingly mint clean feeling and the smell is amazing. If you're looking for something different to the generic creamy body wash then definitely try this. As other people say- the mint kind of wakes you up in the morning and with the tea tree in there I think it just helps with that refreshing kick. I just feel so clean when I use it. When I use ordinary shower gels now I almost don't feel as clean as I do with this mint one - it must be the tingly feeling. But I love it! And the price isn't as bad - especially when you catch it on sale at asda for a pound.
love love love! +++
if you want a blast of pure fresh peppermint to wake you up in the morning - or evening - this is for you. it's clean, it's punchy, and totally addictive. the lemon and lime shower gels are super fresh and zingy too. love them all.
Nice smelling when other people use it in the gym and gives a small tingle in my armpits, but doesn't give my skin that minty smell I smell in the air when others use it.
For that reason I would try another mint shower gel product.
It's so minty and smells really good! Really wakes you up in the morning/feels refreshing. However it might be a bit too tingley for some. I have fairly sensitive skin so it didn't agree with me much. Therefore I wont be repurchasing. However, it might work well for different skin-types.
Great wake up call!
makes your skin tingle all over,just what you need first thing in the morning especially if you have a hang over! haha.
Doesn't dry out my skin and makes me feel squeaky clean.
I love the smell of this product, and I like many of the other Original Source products, but it's so cold! It makes my skin tingly and cold, which is horrible during the winter and even in the summer!! Don't buy unless you want goose pimples!
I really like this stuff butttt it does something really strange to my skin...
After I have scrubbed with it my chest and some of my stomach get covered in tiny little blisters, they dont hurt or itch or anything they just appear and then either burst or go down I guess. Does this happen to anyone else? It doesnt bother me its not leaving marks or causing any discomfort im just curious really.
Other than that I really like this stuff, it seems to agree with me and I expect I will buy it again.
Its refreshing, cheap, lasts a long time, lathers well, wakes you up really well in the mornings or during the summer.
Would definitely repurchase. My favourite shower gel.
Very refreshing and cooling on the skin, great for waking up in the morning or when it's hot.