November 27, 2014 | 926 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by xlieuax

Great scrub for my acne prone skin, but I wouldn't follow the recommendation on the packaging for use of 3-4 times a week as the grains are too abrasive. I use this once a week alongside my gentle cleanser for daily use, and would definitely buy the product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

Love this scrub. Best I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, it's better than the "original" formula and way less drying than the "Blackhead reducing" formula - but it's still too scratchy and harsh for my dry middle-aged PPP facial skin. Not for sensitive faces - that's for sure. Much too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

any St. Ives product is perfect for me. i have the most diffucult skin type - acne prone, scar prone and,combination. this is a great exfoliant. it makes a difference in the dryness and softness of my skin. i use it a few times a week in my face, neck and chest, in the shower and it does exactly what an exfoliant should do. and what bang for your buck!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by harpreetsahi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub made my super dry skin worse and did nothing for my pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by elle918

Not so "gentle". This wash still scratched my face and left it feeling awful. It smells nice, it has great packaging, and if it works for you, that's wonderful. My skin is just quite sensitive and doesn't really benefit much from scraping sand over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by tresadla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great exfoliator, really seems to get the grime off my skin, leaving it clear and fresh afterwards. Ive used many top brands but always come back to this one, its just got plenty of umpf in it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rocksmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff seems good for a physical exfoliator, but my sensistive skin just can't handle it. I was hoping to find a cheap alternative to my Philosophy Miracle Worker, but this is not it. After a couple uses I started noticing a fine rash/irritiation on my nose and cheeks. It's the same problem I had when using a clarisonic, so it's not from any of the "other" ingredients. I'll end up using it up as a body scrub but won't repurchase. For the price I'd say it's worth a try, especially if you don't have sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I used this religiously as teen and even in college, then I did some research about skin and the collagen barrier and learned that this is a TERRIBLE product to use on the sensitive skin on the face, it is totally fine as a body scrub (and super cheap and nice smelling to boot) but I will never use this on my face again, it just is way too harsh.

Very reasonable, smells great and is an effective exfoliant, but will only use on body from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Mittenzzs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, and isn't too harsh. My skin glows after I use this. The amount I use this varies; sometimes I use it once a week, once every two weeks, or at most once every three days.