Kanebo Exclusive Bio Natural Golden Finish BGF 51

on 7/22/2005 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Most bronzers look too orange on my pale skin, but this one doesn't! It accentuates my light olive complexion and gives me a healthy glow. It might seem expensive at first, but it lasts forever since the color is very concentrated. I love the little fuzzy sponge in it as well. A great product that looks totally natural.

on 6/3/2004 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought my EL bronzer looked good, but this looks fabulous! It has just the right sun-kissed color without looking orange or red. It goes on matte, and as far as I can see, doesn't have any shimmer in it, which I think is great. The price for the refill and the compact was a bit steep, but I guess it will last me for years! It looks gorgeous on top of my Kanebo Liquid Finish and I'm sure it will look just as fabulous on top of the Total Finish as well. I could tell straight away that this will be a staple in my makeup bag from now on. Yay!!

on 2/16/2004 1:43:00 PM

This is the most wonderful bronzer I have used (and I own 2 MACs, NARS Laguna, Cargo Light, W&W light, Lancome, BeneFit Hoola, and more!) It is by far the most perfect color for my NC20 pale olive skin. Just warm enough...not peach or orange. Not shimmery, just the merest hint of a glow. Texture silky-superb. It comes in 2 parts-you buy the case and refill, which makes it pricey-but worth every cent. The SA Jason at Barney's NYC talked me into it (reluctantly...didn't want another bronzer I don't wear!) and boy was he right! I use it instead of blush and am loving it. Highly recommend checking out this high-end Japanese company known for their skincare-the makeup is great too.

Popular Bronzers