Lancome Juicy Tubes in Marshmallow

4.3

on 10/6/2013 11:18:00 PM

I have tons of Juicy Tubes, but Marshmallow is one of my favorites. In the tube, this appears to be a bright, blue-based bubblegum pink (no glitter or shimmer in this one!), but it is much more sheer on the lips. That being said, this is one of the more pigmented Juicy Tubes I've used, and it does give a decent amount of pink to your lips. I love the color of this, and I wear it a lot with more colorful eye looks, because this gives just the right amount of color to balance everything out.
This smells amazing -- just like marshmallows. The scent is actually moderately strong...I can smell it for several minutes on my lips after applying. I don't notice much of a taste, though.
I love Juicy Tubes because they give incredible shine to your lips. It has a jelly-like finish, and it's thick, so it is great for hiding lip imperfections, like chapped lips. Since it's thick, it is on the stickier side, but that just means awesome wear time! This will last for hours on your lips. And while I wouldn't say it is moisturizing, it isn't drying at all, either.
Lancome changes their Juicy Tubes lineup every so often, and I'm not sure if this one is available anymore, unfortunately. But if you can find it anywhere I would definitely recommend purchasing it! It's a really great gloss!

on 8/19/2009 5:36:00 PM

I've gone through 2 already, this is so yummy , it smells gorgeous ! it looks great too although colour doesn't really show on me but I still love it <3<3
Really sticky but I like sticky glosses

on 2/22/2009 9:14:00 PM

I was hooked immediately by the color and scent- it's a little dense to be sheer but not really opaque either. But very very hot bubble gum pink on the lips, and smells and tastes like it should- sweet pink marshmallow. I tried to get another one but it was sold out. I absolutely love this.

on 9/1/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

My friend bought this for me a while back, so I don't know how much it was (I gave it a 3 on price, since it IS Lancome).
Don't wear your hair down if you put this on. The slightest breeze is guaranteed to blow your hair straight onto your lips and into this extremely sticky gloss.
Pros: It'll definitely stay put. It smells good, makes lips feel moisturized, imparts a hint of color, and has a nice subtle shine.
Cons: It's sooo sticky! Even though it smells good, it doesn't taste so great. I really don't know about the price, so I won't comment on that.
I've used better glosses, so I won't repurchase this one.

on 8/20/2008 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one my my favorite juicy tubes. The smell is so sweet and yummy. And I love the color. The color shows up on the lips which is the best part. Most glosses are just too sheer. This also lasts. Will buy again for sure.

on 7/18/2008 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love the marshmallow scent! makes me want to lick my lips! =) color is bluish baby pink without shimmers. i love layering it with my other pink lipsticks to make it last longer.. makes my lips look plump.

on 4/22/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received the Crazy Pink set as a gift (this being one of three colors) and I am once again awed by this product. The pink is very blue based and I will probably use it during the fall :-)

on 2/8/2008 10:37:00 AM

I love juicy tubes but I just hate the taste and smell of this one. The colour is a pretty pink on and the staying power is good for a gloss, i just can't get past the taste and smell and have to wipe it off not long after applying.

on 12/23/2007 6:03:00 AM

Expensive
Great Colour :]
Will Buy Again
Stays On For Hours
Tastes Delicious
LOVE IT!

on 9/4/2007 5:17:00 AM

The price: Very expensive for such a small tube-45.00 New Zealand Dollars-Hell a Chanel Lipstick is 45.00 and Lancome is no Chanel. First off I really don't like the cartoon woman detail on the tube. Lancome is some-what a high end label but that picture gives the product a trash look. I know it is suppose to represent fun-glamour but the image just looks like a man. Now getting down to business. The product has a sheer pink colour. In no way is the colour offensive or the obvious desperate Look At Me People I'm Foxy. No it's more fresh natural and understated-perfect for the a.m. The texture at first felt like I had superglued my lips together- But wait-after awhile the glue appeared to melt into my lips revealing a sexy shimmer. Has a sweet scent-now other reviewers have spoken about the great taste-they could be licking the packaging because boy does it taste really putrid and not what you would expect. Actually I really like this product-the price is a little stomach churning-the little cartoon gag producing-but hey I just might be tempted into buying another colour.

Recommended for Medium Skin