October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Twilight

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros: This gives my dark blue eyes a smoky, mysterious look due to the very deep grey-blue color. I also love the shimmer in this, because it adds a touch of glamour. The quality of the eye shadow is good. Looks great with black eyeliner.
Cons: It might be a hard color for many people to pull off, especially if you are somewhat fair skinned, like myself. I can still make it work, but I must make sure to apply it very evenly and carefully. It's very high maintenance, so keep that in mind.

I won't repurchase, but I definitely enjoy wearing this on special occasions, when I am feeling daring enough to pull off a very bold, sexy, smoky-eyed look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dark grey-blue eyes, so this shade matches my eye color closely, but adds that extra shimmer and makes them pop. It looks nice for a smokey, dramatic look but it is a bit dark for my taste now. I used to like darker, dramatic shades a few years ago, which was when I bought this, but now I only like to wear this on special occasions when I'm in the mood to play up my eyes. It is definitely a good color to blend with lighter shades of eyeshadow. The color can be harsh for fair skin, unless you apply lightly. Twilight is definitely a high-maintenance shade of eyeshadow, rather than something you can put on quickly in the morning, so keep that in mind. It is very easy to smudge this during the day. I like wearing this occasionally, but it is not the ideal eyeshadow for casual days.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by olympicouchpotato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's $10 for a very normal sized eyeshadow, but it's worth it. This looks great with brown eyes - in certain lighting it even makes your eyes look kind of gray. It's smokey without being harsh or too made-up, so in moderation you can wear it in the daytime. I've been leaning toward the "goth" look recently so I have a feeling I'm really going to make the most of this one. This has pretty good staying power too, lasted 6 hours before I had to take a shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by kookykitty

Hard Candy Sonid Pencils are fab! I have Twilight and I love this! It's perfect for when you don't have time to put on eyeshadow and eyeliner or you don't like the harsh lines of eyeliner. This chubby eye pencil works as a shadow and liner in one! You can line w/ it as it leaves a natural not too thick, not too thin line of gorgeous dark navy blue with silver sparkley color! You can color it on your lids for a nice sheerish easy peasy look that makes the whites of your eyes look brighter! Thanks, Hard Candy for making such a versatile and convenient product! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by MakeupStar

I love to use this on the crease with pamper as wash and then tony and tina glitte over it. At first I wasn't too in love with it, but everyday I like it more and more. Great price!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by spyderfly10

It looks nice in the case, but I donít find myself reaching for it often. A deep navy blue with silver sparkles. Itís a tiny bit coarse. The color is nice but hard to work with to find another that would fit with it well.