September 18, 2014 | 1912 users online

Concealers - Cle de Peau - Concealer - Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by moody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't use under eye concealer so I can't speak for it's efficacy in that area. I have seb derm around my nose and that is where I use concealer. I use concealer every day to cover the redness in that area. At first I was disappointed with this because it seemed to accentuate the flakes around my nose (a symptom of seb derm). I felt like I had wasted my money. However, after a period of time using a creamier concealer I came back to this as I just wanted to use it up. It was then that I realized how much I loved this concealer. It's lasting power is incomparable and yet it feels like nothing on the skin. It blends easily and imperceptibly into the skin. The formula is a dream, you can even sheer it out to use over broader areas like a foundation. You only need the tiniest amount and I think that it actually works out that you spend less on this concealer than you realize. Also, even when I thought that I didn't like this concealer I always admired how great the packaging was--it's solid, portable, and just so easy to use. I am off to buy a second tube in ocher for the summer months although I still have at least half of my beige left--- after a year of consistent use! If you have tons of flaky skin then I don't recommend this concealer but if it's just for discoloration then I cannot recommend this highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by larabr

CRAZY expensive but worth it! I've had mine for over a year, using it very often, and I still have a ton left. I hesitated for a long time before buying this because of the price, but I have really bad under eye circles and decided to give it a try after hearing so much about it, and I did not regret buying it. Great coverage, smooth texture, super blendable and doesn't dry out my eye area, which is already dehydrated enough as it is. Will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by njboy1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so lucky this holiday season, a client who works for CDP, gave me this for free! I have used this for years, and it the only concealer I will ever buy. It totally covers my dark circles, without any dryness. I just warm up the product on my finger, and gently pat away. Beige is the pefect mach for my light to medium skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by ImaSeagull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do love this, an HG for me. I actually use 3 shades but beige is my most frequent "go-to."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by zoemiller

I LOVE this product. I use it under the eyes sheerly (applied using a Becca 55 brush) and it brightens them/makes dark circles disappear. I use it as a concealer, using a concealer brush, on spots and old scars. I use it to even out skin tone by mixing a little with some moisturiser and applying with a foundation brush. It just looks like skin in all the above cases. And stays put without any need to powder/set. What more do you need?! Wonderful. I also have one in Ivory that I use as more of a highlighter. This stuff is the bomb and worth every penny. I've rebought several times and each one lasts me years.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Reemyn

I only tried a sample and it was enough for months, so if you like this product buy it, I bet it will last forever!
I'm not convinced. I tried Beige but the color looked a bit off. If you take your time and blend, blend, blend in it looks nice, and covers very well, but still...Not convinced. It can be drying so moisturize FIRST - I think this is the KEY.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by sherylsm

After purchasing & using this product (beige shade) I have a mixed review. I like the color match which works on me whether it's fall/winter when I'm paler or in the spring/summer when I'm more tan. I'm able to blend it easily, especially after using a dab of eye cream before the concealer. I've concluded success with this product may depend on the cause of each individual person's under eye circles, in my case it's due to thinning skin below my eyes. Lighting seems to be a big factor in how good it conceals for me, in natural light it looks great, but in the light at my vanity I can't tell as much improvement. It has good staying power & blends smoothly without accumulating in small lines like some concealers. I will continue using it until I find something that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tiko

I was freelancing at a women's magazine around the corner from Saks reading countless tributes to this concealer, so I decided to go and try it out at lunch one day. The woman at the makeup counter applied the concealer under my eyes and I just couldn't believe how different it made me look (and it lasted all afternoon and evening). I swore I would not go and spend so much money on it though, I mean how good do I really need to look anyway? Well after using up my free sample, I caved. $70 plus tax was a large chunk of change but I'm glad I did it. And will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This legendary concealer is almost too good to be true. It is very pigmented, yet it is SO lightweight, and never cakes no matter how much I put on. It makes all dark circles disappear, without looking like makeup at all. I am NC20-25 and wear Beige which is perfect. I initially thought about going for Ivory but I think it will give the reverse raccoon effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

I had seen so many recommendations in magazines etc. for this. The $70 price tag kept puttinng me off. Finally after spending too much in concealers that didn't work well. I splurged and am glad I did. This is a greeat concealer. You only need a tiny bit to do the job, it is very pigmented and smooth. The beige seems to work for me, whether I am fairer or tanned. I have light to medium skin.