April 19, 2014 | 1922 users online

Concealers - Cle de Peau - Concealer - Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by njboy1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so lucky this holiday season, a client who works for CDP, gave me this for free! I have used this for years, and it the only concealer I will ever buy. It totally covers my dark circles, without any dryness. I just warm up the product on my finger, and gently pat away. Beige is the pefect mach for my light to medium skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by ImaSeagull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do love this, an HG for me. I actually use 3 shades but beige is my most frequent "go-to."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by zoemiller

I LOVE this product. I use it under the eyes sheerly (applied using a Becca 55 brush) and it brightens them/makes dark circles disappear. I use it as a concealer, using a concealer brush, on spots and old scars. I use it to even out skin tone by mixing a little with some moisturiser and applying with a foundation brush. It just looks like skin in all the above cases. And stays put without any need to powder/set. What more do you need?! Wonderful. I also have one in Ivory that I use as more of a highlighter. This stuff is the bomb and worth every penny. I've rebought several times and each one lasts me years.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Reemyn

I only tried a sample and it was enough for months, so if you like this product buy it, I bet it will last forever!
I'm not convinced. I tried Beige but the color looked a bit off. If you take your time and blend, blend, blend in it looks nice, and covers very well, but still...Not convinced. It can be drying so moisturize FIRST - I think this is the KEY.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by sherylsm

After purchasing & using this product (beige shade) I have a mixed review. I like the color match which works on me whether it's fall/winter when I'm paler or in the spring/summer when I'm more tan. I'm able to blend it easily, especially after using a dab of eye cream before the concealer. I've concluded success with this product may depend on the cause of each individual person's under eye circles, in my case it's due to thinning skin below my eyes. Lighting seems to be a big factor in how good it conceals for me, in natural light it looks great, but in the light at my vanity I can't tell as much improvement. It has good staying power & blends smoothly without accumulating in small lines like some concealers. I will continue using it until I find something that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tiko

I was freelancing at a women's magazine around the corner from Saks reading countless tributes to this concealer, so I decided to go and try it out at lunch one day. The woman at the makeup counter applied the concealer under my eyes and I just couldn't believe how different it made me look (and it lasted all afternoon and evening). I swore I would not go and spend so much money on it though, I mean how good do I really need to look anyway? Well after using up my free sample, I caved. $70 plus tax was a large chunk of change but I'm glad I did it. And will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This legendary concealer is almost too good to be true. It is very pigmented, yet it is SO lightweight, and never cakes no matter how much I put on. It makes all dark circles disappear, without looking like makeup at all. I am NC20-25 and wear Beige which is perfect. I initially thought about going for Ivory but I think it will give the reverse raccoon effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

I had seen so many recommendations in magazines etc. for this. The $70 price tag kept puttinng me off. Finally after spending too much in concealers that didn't work well. I splurged and am glad I did. This is a greeat concealer. You only need a tiny bit to do the job, it is very pigmented and smooth. The beige seems to work for me, whether I am fairer or tanned. I have light to medium skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by kessvalentino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer i have those terrible huge dark circles and this concealer covers up all that the only think that worries me is the price it is insanely expensive but i don't mind to spend money on this product because it is absolutely worth it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

All the hype is true! I have serious heridary dark circles under my eyes, and I have tried every product on the makret, or so it seems. Lately I have been using two products: a correcor in yellow from Lancome and then the Lancome tube concealer (a good choice, the tube, for light circles). A Nordstorm s/a suggested this, I ordered it online and then read some reviews and thought I probably would return it, it would not do much. Oh, I was wrong. This is very pigmented, BUT in a light formula. I'm sure Dermablend would work, too, but it would be so cakey - this is not. I chose Beige as it has a tiny bit of peach/pink in it and also, I read recently that a concealer should be a bit darker than your foundation color (?). This is the third color in a selection of four and I am a NW25. Very happy with this purchase, for ME, it is worth the price, but my circles are terrible.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No