July 29, 2014 | 1032 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - morning glow spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by LauRose

I love using this every morning, it wakens me up before i run off to school. I sometimes used it at night after i washed my face because my face tends to feel dry after i wash it, obviously that was the wrong idea....it caused break outs in my T-zone. But overall this product is fantastic for using it to awaken yourself in the morning

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Mutethecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer. It's good for my acne-prone skin because it's oil free.

Unfortunately, it can be kinda hard to blend into your skin. The sunscreen in this product can leave your skin looking white like most sunscreens do, but this will fade. The scent smells like sunscreen, and isn't pleasant nor unpleasant. Using too much makes you look kinda greasy (some will go away, most stays), so be careful of that. Also, it burns your eyes if you get some in it or have some on your hands and touch your eyes.

But it makes my skin soft, brightens my complexion, doesn't break me out (which a lot of face moisturizers do to me), and the additional protection of spf 15 is nice, so I don't mind the cons.

I purchased mine from Target, a 4 ounce pump bottle for $6-7. You don't need a lot, so the product lasts. Great price, great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by RhondaGrl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last step to my morning and night routines i use this moisturizer on my face and it helps balance out my ph levels. Does not dry or make my face oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Christinarhea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My skin is EXTREMELY oily. However, I understand the importance of using moisturizer even on oily skin. I tried dozens of products before purchasing this one. I love it. It soaks right in, makes makeup go on smooth and it doesn't make my skin oily used on its own. Once I put my makeup on I get more oily, but that's my makeup. Like most products this doesn't make my skin any more oily than usual. Used alone it has a mattifying effect. Def going to keep buying!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

**Sensitive Skin Alert: If you have easily irritated or sensitive skin, this product is not for you

PROS:
-lovely packaging
-inexpensive
-lovely scent
-texture is creamy and smooth

CONS:
-made my skin breakout (irritated mini bump breakout) probably the strong fragrance mixed with my sensitive skin
-not moisturizing in the long term (more than a few minutes)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I never wore moisturizer on my face, until I picked this one up at Ulta. It's okay, I guess. I put it under my makeup. I don't see a significant difference, mainly because my skin is already oily. It doesn't make me more oily though, so I guess it's true when it says it's oil free.

I probably want to look for a moisturizer without parabens, though. I checked and this one does have parabens inside.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was ok, i wouldn't repurchase it . I found that with this product when i put it on my face the glitter was visible ( personally i hate glitter in products) i would've much preferred it of it was a sort of pearl finish with no bits of glitter in it. The packaging is great and hygienic but product view was disappointing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

I have this on Subscribe and Save through Amazon for 2 years. It's a perfect daily moisturizer that illuminates and has SPF. Not too much glitter, just enough for a healthy glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by nikki620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I have no complaints. Really does give a nice fresh looking glow. Although if you're looking for a matte look this is not the product for that. Smells nice! Oh actually one little complaint not sure if anyone feels this too but when I'm applying this moisturizer I feel little..grains? Not sure! But it hasn't affected my skin negatively in anyway nor can you notice them at all on your face; so overall a pretty good moisturizer. SPF is an added bonus!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This moisturizes a little, and give me a tiny bit of a glow. I really like the smell of this, also its not that expensive. I would buy this product again