Lanvin L'Homme

4.4

on 3/7/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice men's fragrance very classy in my opinion, fresh but with depth, none of that aqua marine cheap smelling crap. By the way for anyone who's interested this is one of the fragrances that Sharukh khan (very famous Bollywood actor) wears. On the documentary The Inner world of SR Khan, this, a Penhaligens bottle and Angel for men were amongst the bottles on his dressing table. He had nearly finished this one. It's what made me want to buy it for my husband, shallow I know! SR Khan also has his own brand of celebrity fragrance out, but I didn't notice that on there.

on 5/16/2007 9:01:00 PM

subtle,sexy,rich,earthy and refined.This is an amazing fragrance!!

on 5/12/2005 6:34:00 PM

Bought this for my brother's birthday. It's a crisp lavendar that lasts all of 15 minutes, then its gone. Poof. Nothing. The bottle is handsome but the juice is nothing. At least he can't overdo like he does with Axe...

on 2/15/2004 3:37:00 AM

This cologne takes my breathe away. It smells so incredibly delicious. It has hints of Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Lavender, Mint, Sage, Coriander, Cardamom, Vanilla, Amber, Musk. This is a great cologne for any guy who likes a fragrance that isn't too strong, but makes them smell wonderful. I definitely recommend this to all guys. It'll surely get women's heads turning.

on 1/26/2003 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Its a very yummy scent for men. fresh, crisp and very sweet. I bought it for my DH. i wish he wore it more often.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel