Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

on 6/24/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

In my experience, you get what you pay for with tweezers. The cheap ones are garbage! I have these in pink and they work great! You don't end up plucking more than one hair at a time. Bought the mini version for in my purse, too.

on 2/3/2014 3:56:00 PM

I was pretty excited about these tweezers after reading all the rave reviews, but found they snap the hairs rather than plucking them out.

on 1/15/2014 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finally broke down and bought a pair of these when I saw them on clearance in Ulta in a shimmery silver color for Christmas. I love them. So sharp and precise. I have never owned a pair of tweezers this precise before.

They are sharp though so beware. They grab every little hair. If I had known this before I probably would've purchased it long ago, I just couldn't imagine a set of tweezers would be any different than the cheaper ones I had. WRONG. Worth the $20 they retail for. I paid $10. VERY happy with them and would buy them again in a heartbeat. They also came with a nice case.

on 11/25/2013 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have the mini version of these and they're hands down the best tweezers I've ever owned. It's very easy to pluck one hair a time with these, and they rarely pinch my skin like other tweezers did. They do seem a little pricey at first, but trust me it's worth it!

on 9/27/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have purchased plenty of tweezers -- but this one is the best. It grabs little hairs like no other. I like that it comes with a cap so I don't stab myself. It's worth the splurge. I actually bought the mini when it was on sale at Ulta (and used my $3.50 off coupon) and it works just as well as the larger size. Because the mini is smaller, I would suggest getting a bright color so it doesn't get lost in your drawer/bag.

on 9/27/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Simply the best

on 9/19/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is worth every penny. I purchased mine for about $20 a year ago and they're still sharp. It's great for tweezing out those stubborn short hairs.

This tool will definitely go a long way if you take care of it properly!

on 8/9/2013 6:49:00 PM

My HG can't live without tool! Worth every penny! Other cheap tweezers don't always grab the hair. These get the shortest hairs every time. Lifetime sharpening...amazing!!

on 7/7/2013 2:58:00 AM

The price for these tweezers may be intimidating but they are worth EVERY penny. I always found I was replacing my tweezers because they lost their grasping ability. Not these ones. They get every single hair and are so precise. My dad bought them for me so I tech. Didnt purchase them myself but if I lost them i would def re buy. My dad borrowed them one day and then went to sephora and brought home 4 pairs. One for my brother ane for my dad and another for me. Lol its a household name here. I also reccomend the other tweezerman tools they work wonders. And i dont know about all of them but mine came in a plastic case which are perfect so i dont lose my tweezers, which used to always be a problem.

on 6/14/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very overpriced and mediocre. I read a review that stated that the made in india ones are subpar compared to the made in italy ones; perhaps this is why I don't notice much of a difference in 'precision' or sharpness as compared to my Revlon one!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools