April 24, 2014 | 1911 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint - Out To Sea

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by sharalyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this shade for spring & summer. I only use it on my lower lashline, but it brightens my eyes & looks fresh without being garish. Love that its not shimmery & a medium shade that actually shows up. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by tomoyopop

I love the Powerpoint line, and this is a wonderful color. Honestly, I bought this off the website because it was such a pretty color, I couldn't pass it up. It's such a tricky color, but it has the magic of NOT being a tricky color once it goes on your eyes! It has the magic to complement pretty much all eye colors, I think. Just don't go overboard, unless you're going for the intense look. Even with a thin, light stroke/smudge of this color, your eyes will pop in a nice, subtle, eye-catching way. It's a bright blue with an aqua tinge. I'm Asian, and it still looked great on me. I'm just sad they discontinued it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Yuumii

I LOVE this eyeliner :) It is such a bright blue and I think it really looks amazing. I have always loved all powerpoint liners, but I think this is really my favorite :) No smudges, no weird lines, doesn't melt or anything. I just love it. If it was still available at the store, I would keep buying it =]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by cynthea

i cant believe mac has dcd this color!!! gorgeous matte bright blue (similar to electric eel) looks great on the inner tear duct, bottom lash line, or winged

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 10:01:00 PM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I borrowed this from one of my friends, the first time i used it. She has tan skin and brown eyes, and it looks fantastic on her. I thought it looked okay on me, but other people think it's great. IMO, the problem with havign light eyes and pullign off teh color blue near the eye area always results in looking like a dolled up hooker. Fortunatly this MAC eyeliner is the only blue eye product i've experienced that minimizes those results. Even though my personally opinion of how this looks on me is mediocre I will continue using it just because its so darn fun! (I've only been using it to line the top lash line.. )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

I love most of the Powerpoints that I've tried in general- but this is one of my faves up there with Light as Air. I swapped for this awhile back as I thought it was so pretty in pictures. My fave of all is UD Electric liner...but Out to Sea is more blue and more matte than that. It is super easy to line with and smooth like butter. A great alternative to the sparkle of Electric..but I love them both just the same.
It's a bright china blue color. It goes on very matte but stays on better through the day on me. Looks like Electric eel MAC eyeshadow it appears. Would without a doubt recommend it! ♥
cyclomethicone, c11-12 isoparaffin, paraffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil), ceresin, ozokerite, ascorbyl palmintate, tocopherol, microcrystalline wax - other ingredients vary per color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

beautiful. i think it looks great on anyone. i wore this on the beach / in the water in barcelona in the mediterannean sea. got compliments. my friend has the same eyeliner and she loves it as well. smudges and budges over time, but you cant complain with such a vibrant colour that makes any pair of eyes look like two gems.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ab7905

I have gotten numerous compliments on this eyeliner on my eyes. I am a NC42 and have brown eyes. Even the guys noticed (and you all know they never notice anything)! It stays on pretty well too :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 9:47:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This turquoise blue liner usually looks greenish on me because my eyeshadow base is yellow-toned. Great staying power - after 14 hours, it faded a bit but no transfers and colour was still relatively vibrant.