April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Inexpensive, decent balm. Been around for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Brilliant lip balm and I have tried many! ;)

I like many of us have suffered with dry lips and this is the only product that has sorted my dry chapped lips. Definitely recommend this, and it has SPF15 too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by bubliibeauty

I have tried hell lot of lip balms but this is my most favourite one. Why ? bcoz it has spf 15 and it keep my lips hydrated for the entire work day.
What else can I ask for ! Love it

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think i might be allergic to vitamin e. I had a reaction to this and the mist. But for the one time i used this, i can say it does moisturize without leaving a glossy layer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by vivientoxo

I think this product is slightly underrated. It makes my lips very soft and moist, and the SPF is a definite bonus! I bought Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 thinking that would be better, but I returned to this anyway. It has a faint vanilla flavor (the scent is a tad too waxy for my taste) and the stick makes it easy to apply (unlike the tube of the Kiehl's lip balm). I put this on before applying Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, which is great for a splash of dewy natural color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to lip balm. I love the texture and the durability of it. Rather than feel waxy, it just feels smooth I also find that the smell is very light and barely detectable. I have tried so many lip balms, but this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great. But if I could get something about as good at a cheaper price then why would I get the more expensive stuff?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ainsivalavie

I like that it contains spf 15 but it isn't moisturizing enough for me. I find myself constantly having to reapply it, because it does not last for more than 30 minutes. It's not like I have very dried and chapped lips either. I got this during a 50% off sale, and will use it up, but won't be purchasing it again especially at full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by flicklick

This is the best lip care I've ever had! I have chapped and peeled skin all the time because of the air-conditioned working environment I am in now. I have tried uncountable lip care available from the local drugstore such as the brand Nivea, Sebamed, Vaseline, Maybelline, everything! And the result I always get is the same which is upon application, my lips would be supple soft yes but it will only be temporary. I understand that I would have to apply it constantly whenever my lips feeling dry but I expect it to at least hydrate and moisturize my lips in the long run. However, my lips went back to the same old peeling chapped condition soon after applying. Hence, I decided to try out Vitamin E Lip Care from The Body Shop and seriously, hands down to it! It does not only leave my lips feeling soft after putting but it keeps my lips hydrated all the time! After a week of using, I started to notice a distinct effect on my lips, it is not as dry as before plus it kind of enhance the colour of my lips which is such a benefit because my lips is all pinky now! And it is also non-sticky unlike the others I found out there tend to be quite sticky and icky. The price is fairly reasonable, plus the packaging is decent and customer-friendly. The smell of the lip care is not strong, it's just nice and quite light. Overall, this is the kind of lip care you would want to use especially if you are staying in a country with tropical weather or you are working in fully air-conditioned workplace.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by htho22

Big fan of this! I've had very mixed experiences with a lot of the Vitamin E range but this is definitely a keeper! Only need a tiny amount to leave my lips feeling soft and supple for hours- literally! I often apply this in the morning after I've done my makeup and it even brings out my natural lipcolour in a really nice way. My lips stay moisturised and soft all day long! I'm not often prone to super dry lips but I'd imagine if you are this would be perfect as it feels like it's moisturising really intensely! Love it :)