The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Active: Octocrylene 10% (W/W), Octinoxate (7.5% W/W), Octisalate 1% (W/W) Non-Active: Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

on 1/31/2015 11:08:00 PM

Good product that moisturizers the lips really well. Only down fall is that I found it didn't absorb into the lips that quickly.

on 11/6/2014 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I've used this for the last 10 years, since I was 17. Every time I stray and try another lip balm, I end up regretting and come back to this. I'm super picky with lip balms: don't like ones that leave a waxy residue, must be moisturizing and absolutely cannot tolerate the weird taste a lot of lip balms, lipsticks, lip glosses have. This is the only one that doesn't need constant reapplication (I'd say in winter days, I'd reapply 2-3 times a day), and once its on, you don't feel like there's a film on your lips and this keep my lips very soft. It's great to use it under lipstick or lipgloss too, as it is not too "wet".
I repurchase this every year or so and I always make sure to have a backup one. For the price, I would say it's a bit pricy when you can purchase one for $2 in drugstores but it's worth it for me and I know I can always rely on this! :) I recommend this to all my friends as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good lip balm. Keep lips hydrated for hours. No reapplication needed for at least 3-4 hours. and it has SPF 15. Recommend it!

on 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I do not like it as a lip balm because it is not moisturising enough. I rather prefer to dab a few drops of grapeseed oil on my lips instead. Good thing, I found another use for it as my cuticle and nails balm and I am loving it and i find it better than Burts Bees lemon and butter cuticle cream.

on 5/22/2014 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this product. smooth and hydrated lips. Re purchase every 2 yrs. Goes over /under any lip gloss or lipstick perfectly!

on 4/14/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive, decent balm. Been around for years.

Brilliant lip balm and I have tried many! ;)

I like many of us have suffered with dry lips and this is the only product that has sorted my dry chapped lips. Definitely recommend this, and it has SPF15 too.

on 12/6/2013 4:28:00 AM

I have tried hell lot of lip balms but this is my most favourite one. Why ? bcoz it has spf 15 and it keep my lips hydrated for the entire work day.
What else can I ask for ! Love it

on 11/3/2013 9:41:00 AM

I think i might be allergic to vitamin e. I had a reaction to this and the mist. But for the one time i used this, i can say it does moisturize without leaving a glossy layer.

on 10/27/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is slightly underrated. It makes my lips very soft and moist, and the SPF is a definite bonus! I bought Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 thinking that would be better, but I returned to this anyway. It has a faint vanilla flavor (the scent is a tad too waxy for my taste) and the stick makes it easy to apply (unlike the tube of the Kiehl's lip balm). I put this on before applying Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, which is great for a splash of dewy natural color!

Popular Lip Treatments