September 19, 2014 | 919 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lilmissprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good lip balm. Keep lips hydrated for hours. No reapplication needed for at least 3-4 hours. and it has SPF 15. Recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like it as a lip balm because it is not moisturising enough. I rather prefer to dab a few drops of grapeseed oil on my lips instead. Good thing, I found another use for it as my cuticle and nails balm and I am loving it and i find it better than Burts Bees lemon and butter cuticle cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

I love this product. smooth and hydrated lips. Re purchase every 2 yrs. Goes over /under any lip gloss or lipstick perfectly!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Inexpensive, decent balm. Been around for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Brilliant lip balm and I have tried many! ;)

I like many of us have suffered with dry lips and this is the only product that has sorted my dry chapped lips. Definitely recommend this, and it has SPF15 too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by bubliibeauty

I have tried hell lot of lip balms but this is my most favourite one. Why ? bcoz it has spf 15 and it keep my lips hydrated for the entire work day.
What else can I ask for ! Love it

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think i might be allergic to vitamin e. I had a reaction to this and the mist. But for the one time i used this, i can say it does moisturize without leaving a glossy layer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by vivientoxo

I think this product is slightly underrated. It makes my lips very soft and moist, and the SPF is a definite bonus! I bought Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 thinking that would be better, but I returned to this anyway. It has a faint vanilla flavor (the scent is a tad too waxy for my taste) and the stick makes it easy to apply (unlike the tube of the Kiehl's lip balm). I put this on before applying Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, which is great for a splash of dewy natural color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to lip balm. I love the texture and the durability of it. Rather than feel waxy, it just feels smooth I also find that the smell is very light and barely detectable. I have tried so many lip balms, but this is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great. But if I could get something about as good at a cheaper price then why would I get the more expensive stuff?