Palladio Very Loose Powder

2.6

on 2/11/2006 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchsed this product in translucent ,cause at the time there were only available this,pink and copper or bronze,as I wanted a finishing powder translucent seemed fine.I wasnīt able to test it at the store before buying (big mistake) but since Iīve tried other Palladio products before and liked them very much I tought this would be another great product .This product comes in a jar sifter ,nice packaing like all regular loose powders and a puff. The fist thing you notice is the smell ,like baby powder but stronger than the rice powder (wich I also have and love it),but the scent does not bother me at all ,what I did not like is the finish it leaves a chalky finish ,wich it can be fixed by blending more anyway,IT DOES NOT control oil as well as rice powder ,and overall it just feels like you are applying baby powder ,TOO MUCH talc in it. It does not feel silky at all .Now I donīt know what to do with this product .Seems like Palladio used too much fillers with this product too much talc .Bottom line donīt buy this unless you like to set your make up with baby powder ,buy the rice powder instead that is the best powder ever.

on 12/11/2005 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had received a sample of this in a swap and liked it very much. The sample I got was too dark for me, so I ordered the "translucent" figuring that it would be a safe bet for my skin. I was surprised to see that the translucent is very white - it looks like someone put baby powder in a plastic container. Unfortunately it looks exactly like baby powder on the skin, too. This was a big disappointment for me. I would return it, but I don't want to pay anymore shipping costs. I'll try to swap it away, if anyone is interested in swapping baby powder.

on 10/2/2004 4:51:00 PM

I love this powder!! it's very natural.i use it alone on my face without foundation or anything because i want to use somthing light on my skin that won't clog the pores, and this is the perfect one.i took the (light) colour cause i didn't find the medium one but it was great cause it's very light & natural like you are wearing nothing on ur face& a big plus that it is made of a natural source which is rice,& it lasts forever i think it will last for two years,although i wear makeup almost every day..perfect!!

on 6/2/2004 1:26:00 PM

This is a really nice loose powder. It actually covers & seems to control oil quite well. It does have a pretty strong scent, which normally doesn't bother me but can be overwhelming to some. Overall though nice stuff & reasonably priced.

on 4/5/2004 3:10:00 AM

Don't bother with this. Get the Rice powder instead.

I have this in translucent. Although the packaging makes more sense than the rice powder (jar with sifter - no where near as pretty though) I don't rate this in fact I wish I hadn't paid out Ģ9 when the rice powder is 2/3 that. Don't think I have a use for it now either! Too much talc!

Recommended for Normal Skin