Victoria's Secret Pear Glace

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this fragrance. It was my first Victoria's Secret body spray as a teenager, and I'm forever bonded to it. It just smells so fresh and fruity. I love pears. This is sugared pear & casaba melon but I mostly smell pears. It's just so good. When it dries down on your skin it smells very sweet. I'll always have this fragrance in my collection.

on 1/31/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This along with Vanilla lace and Amber romance were my first VS scents.
Brings back memories of my adolescence...
thinking about my crush and listening to Changing faces.
Nice light scent not too sweet not too fruity.
Great for an everyday spring or summer fragrance.
I wish they would bring back the first bottle I ever had it was so pretty.
It was a long skinny glass tube with flower top that had to be placed in a stand to hold it up. Very very pretty

on 6/23/2014 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Synthetic, sweet smell. I thought I would like this but I canīt stand it. Try another VS bodysplash instead!

Victorias secret pear glace remains a special childhood memory scent as my mom used to use this daily i had grown to love sweet scent as this. Pear glace instantly transports me to the nostalgic days of year 1995!

on 3/13/2013 5:33:00 PM

I bought this for the 7 for $35 sale. A few years ago and to this day i havnt even used it. It smells disgusting. Its sweet in a bad way and sort of reminds me of dollar store hand sanitizer. Idk why VS would even make a scent like this.

on 8/3/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bathed in the body spray back when it first came out in the 90's. I'm sure the formulation has changed since then, but back then it was a cool, sweet, melon, water scent and not unpleasant in the least.

on 8/2/2012 10:34:00 PM

Really disappointed. I bought this on a whim thinking that I couldn't go wrong with something that had pear in it because I usually like most pear sents. This stuff had too much casaba melon and not enough pear for me. The melon half, if that's what I'm smelling smells like the peel of a melon. Not the good sweet smell but like the fibrous, dirt, smell. Very gross and not something I enjoy smelling. I wore it for a bit, hoping it might mature on the skin and start to smell better but it just didn't lost the nasty melon dirt smell. Will never buy again and will try to give it to someone who will enjoy it. Waste of money.

on 6/23/2012 1:32:00 PM

This fragrance does not smell like pears at all it had more of a plasticky smell
sprayed on it didn't last either
I would not repurchase this fragrance again.

on 12/14/2011 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the least offensive of the VS fragrances. It is a fruity fake-pear scent and is tolerable. Not great. Will not re-purchase.

on 10/9/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

UCK, this smells like grass to me! Not recommended at all, I was expecting this to smel like pears :(

Popular Fragrances