December 19, 2014 | 843 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pear Glace

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pure crisp, green scent, like freshly-cut flower stems. Nothing remotely fruity about it. It'd be a good replacement for BBW Rainkissed Leaves, if you're pining for that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Synthetic, sweet smell. I thought I would like this but I canīt stand it. Try another VS bodysplash instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Victorias secret pear glace remains a special childhood memory scent as my mom used to use this daily i had grown to love sweet scent as this. Pear glace instantly transports me to the nostalgic days of year 1995!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I bought this for the 7 for $35 sale. A few years ago and to this day i havnt even used it. It smells disgusting. Its sweet in a bad way and sort of reminds me of dollar store hand sanitizer. Idk why VS would even make a scent like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bathed in the body spray back when it first came out in the 90's. I'm sure the formulation has changed since then, but back then it was a cool, sweet, melon, water scent and not unpleasant in the least.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jane928xoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really disappointed. I bought this on a whim thinking that I couldn't go wrong with something that had pear in it because I usually like most pear sents. This stuff had too much casaba melon and not enough pear for me. The melon half, if that's what I'm smelling smells like the peel of a melon. Not the good sweet smell but like the fibrous, dirt, smell. Very gross and not something I enjoy smelling. I wore it for a bit, hoping it might mature on the skin and start to smell better but it just didn't lost the nasty melon dirt smell. Will never buy again and will try to give it to someone who will enjoy it. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance does not smell like pears at all it had more of a plasticky smell
sprayed on it didn't last either
I would not repurchase this fragrance again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the least offensive of the VS fragrances. It is a fruity fake-pear scent and is tolerable. Not great. Will not re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

UCK, this smells like grass to me! Not recommended at all, I was expecting this to smel like pears :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have the body mist version. There's something about 'Pear Glace' that smells odd to me and isn't very fruity like I was expecting. It's quite refreshing, a little green and a little sweet. A nice balance, but in amongst is a slight medicinal smell (maybe that's just me?). Overall, I didn't like it too much and won't repurchase.