Nature's Gate Deodorant in Lavender and Aloe

Not tested on animals

on 3/12/2015 5:53:00 PM

I really like the natural lavender scent of this product. Has a great ingredient list and is not expensive. This does not last all day for me, which is a disappointment because the scent is so nice.

on 9/15/2008 8:02:00 PM

What's the point of a deodorant that doesn't control odor for even 30 minutes. And i don't sweat much. I just hope i can return it to Whole Foods

on 5/19/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love the smell of this!!! it's a very sharp (like another reviewer said, acidic)
lavender, which i love. it goes on clear but it doesnt control odor for me... i wanted to love this product because its all natural, filled with essential oils with a lovely smell and price.. i dont know if i'm using it wrong... but how can u use deodorant wrong?!? lol
i applied it light at first and then heavy, neither one worked... i know i dont stink bad, so i know it's not me over powering it.. it's a clear gel and i'm very disappointed that it's not working well for me.. i'm very upset..
anyone looking for a natural product that doesnt contain parabens, aluminum contents that loves lavender, should try this.. it should work...

on 6/18/2006 5:17:00 PM

I really like this deodorant because it has a nice scent and it works really well.

on 2/13/2004 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I would buy this again for the fragrance (a sharp, almost acidic lavender that settles into clean and fresh after a few minutes). It is propylene-glycol free and helps neutralize odors with baking soda. I like using this after shaving as it doesn't sting like regular deodorants.