September 16, 2014 | 1185 users online

Bronzers - Lise Watier - Les Satellites Soleil Intense

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. It has a matte off white highlight color, a matte peachy pink blush color, a matte peach blush color, and a shimmery/glittery bronzing color in the centre. This is such a good packaging. With just this product, i can contour, blush and highlight my face. It is very pigmented and so remember a little goes a long way. The powder goes on so smooth and stays put all day. I mix the peach and the bronze together to contour on cheek bones, peachy pink and the peach together as my blush and use the offwhite color to highlight under my eyes. It gives an amazing effect. The bronzing color in the centre is quite glittery but it does not look too dramatic on the face (as long as you dont over-apply this) overall, this give a very natural look.

When I travel on vacation, this is one of the only products I bring with me since it can act as my blush, highlighter, bronzer, contour, and it cal also act as eyeshadow color. I like to use the peachy color all over my lid, the brown in the crease and the off white to highlight my brow bone. This is really all you need to create an everyday makeup look. Just add some eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss!

This is such an versatile product and I love it so much. One of my favorite pieces of makeup.

This is an excellent product and for those able to get their hands on Lise Watier products, I would definitely recommend you getting this. I agree that this isnt the cheapest thing around but this will last forever and is worth the money. You'll never need to go blush/bronzer hunting again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2005 2:58:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

at about $27.00 it's well worth it. it gives you a wash of colour, wont leave you orange and is very natural and i lovve it because it doesnt have all that shimmer...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really am extremely pleased with this bronzer. It is extremely natural looking and I love the concept of it.

Gorgeous. I would definately buy this again...even though it's quite expensive.