Hard Candy Drama Queen Quartet

4.3

on 3/6/2005 8:24:00 PM

Drama Queen was a big disappointment for me, since I am a huge HC quad fan. You will only notice these difference if you own other quads. 1) The whole thing is lighter weight than the other ones I have tried, cheapness? Maybe. 2) None of the eye shadows have words on them like the other quads, cutting back on the originality and still yet the same price. 3) These colors are no where near as pigmented as the other ones I have tried. This is a big thumb down. HC was really trying to save some money when they made this one. Price: $28 Packaging Quality: 1 b/c I know they could have done better. Would you buy this product again? no

on 5/9/2004 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

NC20, LLL, Green-Hazel eyes>> Yet another rave for HC eye quads! Nicylf described the colors so nicely but I wanted to add that I love the way the colors flash differently as well! Butter-smooth texture and awesome pigmentation really set HC apart from a lot of lines. The packaging may seem "youthful" to this 30 something girl but do not let that fool ya! HC has some of the smoothest eyeshadow textures around and the dramatic colors are so pretty. The purple-green eyeshadows in this quad really make my eyes "pop" and I can see this working for green or hazel eyes well. Make sure you wear an eye base as creamy textured eyeshadows will crease on oily lids. Other than that, a big thumbs up on this one!

on 4/13/2004 3:47:00 PM

In my opinion, this is the best quad that HC has put out since Dillusional. The first reviewer did an awesome job at describing the colours. The best colour out of the four is the lavender that flashes green. The colours are easy to blend, and they have excellent staying power. This one is definitely worth checking out!

on 2/13/2004 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It's seldom that I rave about something so soon, but this quad was made for someone like me .. a lover of a green/purple eye combo!! The colors are luxurious, well pigmented, and unique from anything I've seen in a quad before. The lightest color is a shimmery champagne/tan with tiny microglitter. Microglitter I can actually wear!! The lightest purple is a duochrome .. it's a light lavendar that flashes an almost teal/gold color, unbelieveably original!! Then there's a shimmery light green that flashes gold, and a deeper plum/purple. This makes for a smokey eye with a twist!! Quite happy with this purchase!! HC hit a homerun with this one!!

Popular Eye Shadows