November 28, 2014 | 1439 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Signature Eyeliner in Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. It glides on very easy and has great staying power. This is nice for daytime since I feel black can be harsh for a no makeup look. I have put this in my waterline and it has lasted quite a long time. It also doesn't sting my eyes which I've had with other liners. An additional bonus is the shaper in the cap so you can always have a sharp line. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by tiinnhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner glides on pretty well. The shades got a little shimmer, but it doesn't stay on my eyes. The color always fades off my lower lash line within a few hours. I find myself constantly in the bathroom reapplying eyeliner. I won't be purchasing this product again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVED this the first 20 minutes it was on. It was a nice brown. I didn't really notice that much bronze. I guess it's a nice mix. It looked like a high quality eyeliner. Its one of the best I've tried. Like the reviewer below me, i too have blonde hair. this looks great with it, and compliments it.

The thing about it is It doesn't stay on for hardly any time. It's too bad. It was really nice on. ):

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this color. I actually use it as my bottom lid eyeliner AND lipliner. I love that combo. This stuff goes on like silk and lasts all day. I am slowly becoming a MK addict. The bronze goes with every eye color I use. I use a metallic eyeliner and it blends well with each other. This is my favorite eyeliner ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG everyday eyeliner. I love that it is metallic, it gives the brown something extra. Sometimes it is not soft, but I think it gets cold in my bathroom. I warm it up between my palms or use a blowdryer for a second (no longer!). Some eyeliners come out really faint and light on my medium/light tan skin, but this comes out rich and looks wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by anniee19

I love these eyeliners, and especially this color! My mom always used Mary Kay eyeliners, and finally I bought one to give it a try. They are very smooth, so you get no tugging along the eyelid. The color stays on all day for me, and I imagine if you used the primer, it might never come off! Bronze is a brown color with a little shimmer to it, and is perfect for summer! The price isn't too bad, but I've bought more on ebay for dirt cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

More dark brown bronze than golden. It's a nice color but it looks similar to any other brown liner on me, since there is only a hint of metallic shine to it. It draws a nice, smooth, thin line. Lasted all day with no fading or smudging, and just a very minor amount of crumbling around the lashes. My biggest complaint is the small amount of product you get for $10, but it does last a long time. I would buy another MK liner again, but I'll probably try a different color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 8:20:00 AM More reviews by MommaMayhann

I have been buying this color for the past three years. It is very sublte on my DDD skin. You almost can't see it on my lid. All that comes across is a very quiet metallic finish. Is subtle enough that I have used it as an e/s and base. It makes it possible for me to pull of frosty champagne colored washes without looking like I just rubed chalk on my lids. I love the color. I nly gave it a 3 for packaging because the tops on several of my MK pencils have cracked in the past. I will continue to buy this. You can find it dirt cheap on ebay all of the time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

I am a former consultant and I will continue to purchase this product for personal use. It is a unique color that looks great on my eyes (hazel/green/blue?) and with my blonde hair. Especially right now, when champagne eyes and red lips are all the rage, I would recommend one of these for everyone. It will be a staple and the price is reasonable. My only complaint is that they don't last nearly as long as a regular wooden/sharpenable pencil--but they apply so much more easily and are more convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

One of my fav colors of everyday eyeliner. I use this for a very casual look. Looks great with neutral eyeshadows.Love it!!!!!!!