April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Sunny Spice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Most wonderful pinky beige mocha shade for fair yellow toned skin. Looks wonderful for all occasions as It can act as a contour or a usual blush. Zero shimmer - totally matte which is awesome.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Even though I have a quite fair (to be exact, fair to medium, completely average, most of the makeup-samples are a good match, only sometimes they are too dark) skintone, this barely showed up on me. I had to use an unusual amount of product to make a difference at all. Now, with a LOT of it on, it looks very natural and fresh and subtle - and still barely visible. I know it shouldn´t be noticable when someone wears blush, but this is really barely making any difference to applying none at all. Not the right colour for me, obviously, so no, I wouldn´t buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by arissamay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shade is my go-to blush - it matches my skin tone regardless of my stage of paleness, it always looks completely natural and complements any lip color or eye shadow that I use. I used to use Clinique Fig as my go-to blush, but it's less versatile. When I want a stand out blush color I use Nars Orgasm, but I have yet to find a more versatile and natural blush than Sunny Spice. I'm not sure how good it would look on people with more pink undertones, but for my yellow undertone it's a complete hit and I imagine it would look great on more olive and darker tones as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This color is beautiful. It's a neutral that is buildable depending on how nude you want to keep it. I got this in the summer when I was tan and thought it looked great, but now that I'm pale it looks even better. Paired with a dark smokey eye and nude lip, Beautiful! This color is very VERY similiar to mac's "the perfect cheek and tenderling." So this could be a more affordable option. The downside, you have to purchase a compact separately. I already own several so this wasn't an issue for me. I will re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Kattiitta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very neutral looking and works perfectly on my fair skin. Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by luckchanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful blush that last the entire day. I like the fact that it's buildable. Very pretty and goes with everything in the warm color range. I just wish they came with a real case.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by joli4262

This is the BEST blush ever! Its my go-to blush. It looks like it won't do a thing but when you put it on, wow! It's just GREAT!! I looove Mary Kay blushes and this is just MY #1! I can already see the bottom of the pan! I'll need a new one soon. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this in the pan and thought it was kinda boring but i swipped it with my finger and its great. it makes my skin look soo nice. Normally i wont wear blush without foundation (redish skin) but this doesnt make it look bad at all. it makes my cheeks look killer! and it blends perfectly and looks really natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

I received a sample of this & loved it so much I had to buy it. This is a lovely warm tawny/tanny dusty rose; it's a shade that I think would be flattering on most complexions (I'm an Asian MMM/GGG). It reminds me of Smashbox's Smashing Golden Beige, one of my faves. This looks so pretty when on, giving a beautiful glow that wears on well throughout the day too. I agree w/ others that the packaging's kind of a bother unless you buy a compact, but it's easier to handle this packaging than MK's eyeshadow duos because this is larger, LOL. A wonderful & unexpected find!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by KatieCzar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this blush! since my mom uses it and we have similar coloring, i decided to try it, and i fell in love with it! the color is perfect for me, it seems to blend into my skin and looks beautiful. when i first brushed it on, i was like whoa! it is soooo perfect. i contour with this and use apricot bloom on the apples of my cheeks to bring out my bone structure. i just can't get over how perfect the color is for me.

plus, the texture is great, and totally blendable and buildable. the skinny package does get annoying, but it is easily worth it! i definately recommend!