Neutrogena Skin Soothing Eye Tints

3.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethyl MEA, Decyl Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Tyrosine, Bisabolol, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Lactate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Silica Silylate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Montmorillionite, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Stearate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine

on 3/18/2010 9:43:00 PM

I like Neutrogena Skin Soothing Eye Tints. I use it in Honey Shimmer and it adds just a little tint over my eyes while still leaving them looking natural. Plus, I can add eyeshadow over this, if I want, and it blends smoothly and makes a great base. At about $10 per pot, it's not as expensive as Urban Decay Primer (UDPP). Plus, you can get all of this product out of their handy little pot container.
You can apply this with your finger or with a makeup applicator or Q-Tip.
I do find the light tingling actually soothing to my eyes and this product does seem to relieve eyelid puffiness which i get from allergies.
Just a little of this goes a long way and it lasts forever. Having said that, I'd give it 5 lippies but it dries out. I had to purchase more before my old one was empty for this reason.

on 1/11/2010 10:09:00 AM

Horrible horrible horrible! This feels just like putting Vicks VapoRub on your lids. It just keeps stinging and never stops, and is hellish to remove

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I liked this at first, but it dried up and I cannot get any product out without getting it underneath my fingernails.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

First of all, the previous reviewer must of had a reaction which is very unfortunate to this product's ingredients - possibly to the menthyl lactate which is a form of menthol and can be very irritating to the eyes. I liked this product at first but after suffering the soothing/tingling qualities (which can be too much and irritating at times), I happily retired this product and I will not repurchase it.

on 4/4/2009 7:09:00 PM

so when i first got this i used this to brighten my dark cirlces. then i started to think it was making my concealer crease so i didnt do that anymore. then i used it once as a base for my eyeshadow.. and omg it made my eyes water and get so red. Can someone tell me what this thing is supposed to be for ?

on 4/2/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this. I have this in honey shimmer and its perfect for my olive skintone. I actually like the cooling effect I get from this product, and I really feel it brightens my eyes. This is great as a base, but even better for a pretty look when you are in a hurry.

on 3/14/2009 4:19:00 PM

This is an amazing eye tint. It's sheer and I like how it feels when I put it on. A little goes a long way. I wished the packaging was different, maybe a tube instead.

on 3/12/2009 3:34:00 PM

For some reason this product irritates my eyes, after putting it on, immediately my eyes would literally get watery and it would burn in a tad painful way (not sure if this is suppose to be the cooling sensation of the product or not); then after taking the product off my eyelid would get swollen and red. From time to time I do wear this tint as a base for my eyeshadows and/or I would just wear it alone because on the positive note it looks really good on the eye, it really does brighten your eye up and make you look more alert but my skin isn't too fond for the feel. Probably won't buy it again (personally), but I love the little screwing bottle, I might empty the bottle and use it for my UDPP instead.

on 2/26/2009 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know what to say about this product...First off, I didn't feel the cooling sensation like the package claims. This product cost me about $11.00(i got mines at ulta) and i got it in petal shimmer. This container is pretty convenient, so that's a plus, but honestly this product is no different than my UDPP. For me, it's no big deal because i already have UDPP as a pretty good base, but for any of you girls/guys who are looking for a good eyeshadow base that is not as expensive as some higher-end bases, this one will do just the job. Also, I know some ppl say that UDPP makes their eyes itch, so this could be a fairly good alternative to it. i wouldn't really purchase this product again, unless i ran out of my udpp and needed to save some money.

on 1/25/2009 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 5/2009: I use this strictly as a highlighter now. Just a little dot on the inner corner of each eye and maybe a bit just below each eyebrow. I find this just too shiny for me to use as a regular eyeshadow.

Edit 3/2009: I find that I am using this every day. It really wakes up the eye area and makes me look rested. I do have to tone down the sparklies with a little beigey eyeshadow (still hate the sparkly effect on my crinkly over 40 eyes, but am liking this product much better with use....still wish it was more MATTE!