Bonne Bell Vita Gloss O2

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

I used to love these so much...wish they weren't discontinued

on 6/27/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really great gloss. Light, natural looking. Lasting power is so-so. Very good deal for the price, though.

Pros: cheap, natural looking, pretty gloss, beautiful packaging
Cons: short wear, not natural ingredients

on 11/12/2011 11:51:00 PM

This doesn't really last at all. I have the clear gloss. It has some subtle sparkles in it. The shine is good, if that is what you're looking for, but expect to reapply it every 30 minutes :-/ This is a gloss i would recommend to teenagers just trying out makeup. Its not really useful in any way except for experimenting (for those who are just starting out).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipgloss is really cheap but I didn't like the product very much. It feels sticky and gross. I hate that you have to keep on reapplying this product. Bad.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Cheap scent, bad quality gloss. Felt like I had... Separated oil on my lips. I bought in the darkest pink they had but there was no color shown on my lips either.

on 9/23/2010 8:27:00 PM

I don't like this gloss. After I apply it, within 5 minutes I have to re apply. It has a cheap feel to it as well. I thought I would save some money and buy this but definitely not worth it.

on 8/31/2010 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! Whenever I see them at the 99 Cents store I stock up! They contain aloe and vitamins A, C, D, and E so it leaves your lips so soft and shiny, not sticky at all. I also love the packaging which looks very high end. Ladies (and some men) do yourself a favor and try it when you get a chance!

on 4/17/2010 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just love the juicy look of this product. the packaging is phenomenal. Clear has always been my favorite color, and the packaging is the main reason why i bought this in the first place! the blue gloss pictured here, i gotta have it! haha
Uploaded yet another picture. I'm one of those people that have to see it on another person to better see it on myself; that's why I continue to upload pictures of me using some of my favorites.
I had this gloss for a very long time, and I put it aside for about a year.
When I used it again, I couldn't believe the quality. and for something you can get at walmart?! and it's supposedly good for you? are you kidding me.

this stuff is what dreams are made of.

on 12/18/2009 9:01:00 PM

I LOVE this gloss. The only problem I have is that the city I live in, only one store carries it. I have tried two flavors, the Rasberry, and the Mango one. I personally like the Mango more because you can actually taste the flavor. Makes for a good kissing gloss. I would say this is HG status for me. It stays on well and moisturizes very well. It doesnt slide off your lips like liquid glosses. I will buy again, I just hope more stores will carry it.

on 12/4/2009 1:16:00 AM

I find this lip gloss very moisturizing on my lips!! makes a good primer for a lipstick!

Recommended for Medium Skin