October 2, 2014 | 1788 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Vita Gloss O2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

Really great gloss. Light, natural looking. Lasting power is so-so. Very good deal for the price, though.

Pros: cheap, natural looking, pretty gloss, beautiful packaging
Cons: short wear, not natural ingredients

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This doesn't really last at all. I have the clear gloss. It has some subtle sparkles in it. The shine is good, if that is what you're looking for, but expect to reapply it every 30 minutes :-/ This is a gloss i would recommend to teenagers just trying out makeup. Its not really useful in any way except for experimenting (for those who are just starting out).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by heyitsmichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipgloss is really cheap but I didn't like the product very much. It feels sticky and gross. I hate that you have to keep on reapplying this product. Bad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap scent, bad quality gloss. Felt like I had... Separated oil on my lips. I bought in the darkest pink they had but there was no color shown on my lips either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I don't like this gloss. After I apply it, within 5 minutes I have to re apply. It has a cheap feel to it as well. I thought I would save some money and buy this but definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss! Whenever I see them at the 99 Cents store I stock up! They contain aloe and vitamins A, C, D, and E so it leaves your lips so soft and shiny, not sticky at all. I also love the packaging which looks very high end. Ladies (and some men) do yourself a favor and try it when you get a chance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I just love the juicy look of this product. the packaging is phenomenal. Clear has always been my favorite color, and the packaging is the main reason why i bought this in the first place! the blue gloss pictured here, i gotta have it! haha
Uploaded yet another picture. I'm one of those people that have to see it on another person to better see it on myself; that's why I continue to upload pictures of me using some of my favorites.
I had this gloss for a very long time, and I put it aside for about a year.
When I used it again, I couldn't believe the quality. and for something you can get at walmart?! and it's supposedly good for you? are you kidding me.

this stuff is what dreams are made of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I LOVE this gloss. The only problem I have is that the city I live in, only one store carries it. I have tried two flavors, the Rasberry, and the Mango one. I personally like the Mango more because you can actually taste the flavor. Makes for a good kissing gloss. I would say this is HG status for me. It stays on well and moisturizes very well. It doesnt slide off your lips like liquid glosses. I will buy again, I just hope more stores will carry it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by papercut88

I find this lip gloss very moisturizing on my lips!! makes a good primer for a lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Milasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses have a sheer color to them but they're basically clear. My favorite part about them is that they're hydrating. I prefer this applicator to a brush one because you can control the amount you put on better. I never have too much of this on. I think the smell is too strong but it's cheap and basic so I'll repurchase anyways.