October 24, 2014 | 1407 users online

Powder - Lise Watier - Multi-Fini

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by vickibetty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This is fast becoming the powder I reach for when I don't wear foundation. It gives an opaque coverage, and absolutely no ghastly "iridescence". Very nice, natural and summery. Not nearly as sticky as mineral foundations which feel like you're covering your face in shiny moondust, it allows your freckles to show through, but vanishes pores (my number one goal!) and evens the redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by himsl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I repurchased this three times which says a lot since I'm a product junky who looks forward to hitting pan so I can try something new! I loved it but they told me Sesame was discontinued and none of the other colours work for me. I switched over to Mac Studio Fix. I would say they are very comparable in terms of the great coverage and lasting power. Yes it can get cakey if you layer on too much and I wouldn't bother using the sponge they supply. The best application is with a fluffy powder brush. You have to touch up your t-zone after a couple of hours but when I have time and put some put Make Up Forever High Definition or Elf's High Definition powder over top, I don't get shiny for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by JennAshRose

I've finished three of these compacts. It has medium coverage and a matte finish. My color is natural. Doesn't emphasize dryness as much as other powders I've used and it controls oilyness for about 4 hours. Best used with a dense powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before I discovered Pur Minerals and other mineral powder foundations, THIS was my go-to powder foundation. I use the colour Sesame to tone down the pink in my skin and love the results it gives. I've never used it wet (apparently, you can though the instructions aren't clear as to whether this gives a more sheer or more heavy/made up look). But I pat it on dry, over my moisturizer and it gives a nice, flawless finish without the whole hit and miss issue I have with blending most liquid foundations, especially in the places where I need coverage the most and the foundations look the worst!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by cocobutter27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried so many foundations (MAC, Dior, MUFE) and this is honestly the best foundation for me. I've used this product before but decided to go back to liquid recently in search of a "flawless", full-coverage look, but noticed that every brand made my face look either mask-like or create an ashy/shiny appearance in photographs. I am coming back to this and probably will not change for a LONG time!! I wear Dune and apply with their powder brush in the summer and sometimes blend with the Amber shade coupled with Laguna bronzer depending on how tanned I am. In the winter I'll wear Sahara. Try this! the shades are natural and very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

I am super happy I went back and tried this powder. My Holy Grail setting powder is Maybelline Dream Matte, its perfect and I will always use it- one problem, the color I can wear is a smidge to light- so I like mixing it with another powder to get my perfect match (which to me, is not a big deal- I love mixing colors/textures to get my desired look) ....... I was using this powder 2 years ago, when I was just applying it with a sponge- so of course I didn't know how to work with it. Now I use proper brushes and application- and I'm loving this again! this powder can be used dry to set liquid foundation, or with a damp sponge for a heavier finish. I prefer using this dry with my QUO kabuki, the powder blends so well and looks really matte- yet not to cakey. My skintone is NC20-25, and I wear the color Sesame. this lasts a long time on myself, I only have to blot my nose and sometimes my T-zone- but rarely. The packaging is gorgeous, and the puff it comes with is stored seperate- perfect for touchups, and keeping bacteria away from the powder :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Lise Watier and use most all of her products. However I didnít mean to purchase this product. I went in to replace my LW pressed powder compact in Sahara, which was a few years old, and the SA grabbed this and said how much she and all her customers love this product. When I got home I saw that it was a much more versatile product than just the pressed powder I was intending to replace. Iíve used it dry as pressed powder using my Body Shop kabuki brush, and Iíve used it with a sponge as a foundation (dry) and Iíve used MAC Fix sprayed onto a sponge to try it wet. I do like it overall, but I donít think the shade I got is perfect for me Ė a wee bit too dark - perhaps in the summer it would be better, but then may be too much coverage than I need. If I had known that I was buying this product and not the pressed powder in Sahara, I would probably have looked them over more closely and picked a lighter shade, though I did get a glimpse at them all and they all seemed too light or too dark beside the Sahara shade. However Ė great product Ė just not overly in love with it because it doesnít seem to compliment my skin tone as nicely as Iíd wish. I still love most all Lise products, so no bad on the product itself. Besides, now Iím using Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect foundation and I love that Ė itís my HG right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Azuzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm currently using the teint multi-fini in Sahara. The texture is very smooth, and after application (I used a kabuki brush vs the sponge they provided), my complexion was even and my skin felt velvety soft. The coverage is about a medium, but it is buildable. You also have the option of a wet application, and the compact comes with a sponge applicator for that. I haven't discovered any oxidation or discoloration so far, but if that changes, I will update. As for now, I highly recommend this product for the summer, as it is a relatively light foundation that offers medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Ciciban

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I too have Teint Multi-Fini in Dune and I really like it. Normally, I wear liquid foundation in either Lancome Teint Idole Ultra or MAC Studio Fix Liquid with SPF 15 but when I want something really light-wear almost unnoticeable I always turn to this. It still provides a very nice coverage when applied with my Lise Watier kabuki brush which makes this go on smoothly and gives my completion that highly sought after dewy look... Whenever I wear it I ask myself why I don't wear it more often in place of the liquid formulas which in summer at times can feel heavier. I follow it with an all over bronzer to match my slightly tanned complexion and a little bit of blush and I love how the whole thing comes together.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by persianeyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly would reccomend this product. I have been using it for 1 month. I like it because It provides a glowing look to skin.

It is a powder but it is actually very good at coverage.

Covers scars and I use it undereyes to cover dark circles. Sometimes over concealer, somtimes by itself

I bought DUNE

i am middle eastern tanned, I think it matches me

kinda pricey. But i dont mind paying if it gets the job done right

as someone mentioned previously, the packing is a bit outdated, just a regular silver compact, but still dont mind :)

I feel like you get your moneys worth in the end