September 19, 2014 | 1600 users online

Lip Liners - NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Natural 810

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I grabed this one and a Mauve pencil when I realized I had lost my ELF pencil and needed a quick subsitute. I love the NYX line and figured I would try it.

I've tried Natural with all my nudes and it is a true chameleon. It worked with my pink to my more carmel nudes. The pencil is a little thin and dryer than some other liners however I alway balm (wipe excess away) before I start lining and putting on lipstick and I found this helped some of the dryness. I also filled in my lips with this and it did add to the longevity of my lipstick. I could wear this alone but would need to either add balm on top or my Mojo Pixie gloss on top. I don't like it all by itself as a lip color.

I can't comment on packaging yet. It's a pencil so it will need to be sharpened. I will update when I have done that. My biggest complaint for most sharpen pencils is they have a tendancy to break and be very fragil after you've sharpend them. Because the product seems to shrink away from the wood pencil.

Overall right now it's a thumbs up and I would re-purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

If I could give this a 10/10 I would! It's perfect for my naturally pigmented lips. I won't even use a lipstick with it.. I'll just wear this with a nude lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG Lipliner

My former HG Lipliner was YSL Nude Beige #13.

This one matches my lips more precisely, has a smoother application, creamy texture, doesn't crease, and stays put. Blends with all my lipsticks.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This lip liner is a neutral versatile colour. It goes with everything, clothes & lipsticks yet the texture is too hard to apply. I have to press hard & scribble backwards & forwards to get any real application & the little bit I do get has gone outside of my lip line because of all the effort required. I tried heating it with a lighter to soften the crayon & gave it a good sharpen yet I'm still having the same problem. I've now decided to throw it away. I'm disappointed, will never repurchase & do not recommend this lip liner to anybody.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by stillhot

I could support small countries with what I have spent on makeup in general, lip liners in particular. So many high end brands, with so much disappointment. I either look like I've eaten a chocolate ice cream and just wiped the center of my lips, or spent the day eating cotton candy: way too brown or too plummy pink.

NYX Natural is the perfect color....just a hair darker than my natural lips, and a consistency that is creamy enough without being another why bother? product. It really is true that for some less pricey brands, if you sift through and find the gems...it can feel like you won the lottery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have finally found my HG lip liner pencil! My old HG is an automatic pencil in Dusty Pink by Mary Kay and this is a very very close dupe of if for waaay less money and whats best is that I can just walk into Ulta to buy it. Mary Kay reps are just plain scary to deal with. So I am just thrilled to find a new HG pencil. NC25 here and this color works well to define my lip line to use with a variety of peach to pink lipsticks. Lately I have been using it with my favorite Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. I am not a big fan of NYX just yet but the lip liner color formula is just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by serenechew

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

A very simple, good quality lip liner. This goes pinky nude on me. Will be checking out other shades too. There's no reason to buy luxury brands lipliner when there's such a good quality one right here, for this price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love love this!! My sis has been wearing this for a long time, and after using it a few times, both my cousin and I bought our own. it is the perfect MLBB shade, good alone or under a lipstick/gloss. so smooth and soft and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

natural is a caramel-nude lip liner.it goes on smoothly on the application,last long,verry pigmented.goes well with:any pale nude lipsticks.love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is a bit darker than my natural lip color. It's a pretty rosy brown/pink color. I never really believed in lip liners until I tried this product on my lips. They really do make my lips look fuller. I love pairing this liner with pinky or nude lipsticks. My fave combo being this with loreal's colour riche lipstick in "fairest nude". This liner goes on really creamy and smooth. Def would repurchase!