April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - Physicians Formula - Plentifull mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by trickmaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty decent mascara for how cheap it is (I got it for $4, not on sale at the time). It's definitely a drier formula, which I was hoping would mean that with my eyes that make EVERY eyeliner and mascara run, this would be less runny. It wasn't really, until I used a primer. With a primer, it lasts through a normal day...no strenuous activities. It doesn't make your eyelashes especially curly, or extra long or anything. It gives you a very natural look, ever so slightly enhancing what you naturally have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great cheapie mascara for those looking for a "natural" look. If you like long, glossy, thick, false lash look, this will be a disappointment. If you like your lashes to look natural, well-defined, and a tad darker and longer than normal, this mascara is surprisingly the best I've found for the job. I will absolutely re-buy this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it! Its REALLY cheap for a mascara ( I got mine for 3 dollars with a 2 dollar off coupon!- even at 5.20 its still really cheap). Its a thicker formula with a good sized spiraled brush. It didnt run or smudge or flake on me and it gives my lashes a natural look. Its a medium matte black so if you want a deeeeeep glossy kind of black you wont like this. My eyelashes dont feel stiff or crusty either which I like!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this, it does not make my lashes clumpy and the brush really separates the lashes. I know that is supposed to make your lashes fuller, but i am not really sure if it does that, it more separates lengthens.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by musicalCha1rs

This is my go to everyday mascara at the moment. I have long, thin eyelashes and for creating natural, "my lashes but better" looks it can't be beat. It is not for super intense looks, though it can hold its own if enough is applied. This might be because the formula is on the drier side, but my several months old tube has never been too dry that it was hard to apply. I have this in the midnight black and I find it well pigmented.
Mascaras tend to make my eyes feel a bit itchy, but Plentifull does not bother them at all so I believe PF's claim of hypoallergenicity. Their claims that it doesn't flake or clump are also true. It will smudge a bit if it becomes wet but if you touch it it will usually be fine.
I like that the applicator handle is oval shaped, it's easier for me to hold than a circle shaped handle. The brush bristles are a little widely spaced so you may have to apply a couple coats to get your desired coverage but on the plus side this also gives you more control over how much mascara you put on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I just ended up buying a dried out tube or something, but I just opened this mascara 2-3 weeks back and just threw it out today. It was super dry and hurt my lashes to try to get any of it on. Even so, it hardly did anything for them. I didn't expect my lashes to look crazy, but even for a natural look, it did nothing.

Thoroughly disappointed. This was my first Physician's Formula mascara -- not so sure if I will be trying any again anytime soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Cherryfizz5

Coming from l'oreal voluminous, i got this stuff advertised as "plentifull thickening mascara. Thickens lashes instantly. Smudgeproof. Safe for sensitive eyes." I initially rated this high and wrote how it might be good for bottom lashes since it's a thinner formula and not clumpy. All it does is color the ends of your lash tips really. But after I found the packaging today I remembered why I purchased it and sorry it FAILS as a thickener. So down to 1 lippy for false advertising. Back to voluminous. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought 2 of these on sale at Ulta in black. Typically I prefer waterproof mascaras but since I've heard they're bad for your lashes, I'm trying other formulas. This is an ok mascara. Leaves my lashes soft. No clumping, smudging or flaking. It lengthens my lashes well but I don't get much volumizing with it. Some volume, just not as much as I expected from the product description. The curl fades during the day. Naturally the first day I wore it I got teary eyed. Does not hold up to tears at all ... lol.
I use it this way to make it work for me. I curl my lashes & then apply 2 coats of this. I top it off with a coat of waterproof mascara. It holds the curl much better. Still no flaking or smudging and I feel like it's easier on my lashes. I'm not sure if I'd re-purchase or not. I've made it work but I still wish it gave me more volume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This adds length and makes your lashes full, but it doesn't add volume/thickness. The good thing about this mascara is that you can add tons of layers/coats, but it won't clump or form spider lashes. The bad is that it won't do anything for volume/thickness as I've said before. If you're looking for a natural looking mascara to make your lashes longer & fuller, this is what you'd like/want. Otherwise, pass it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 10:07:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
I wear it mostly for work, because it makes a very very natural, full look for me. While I like the new formulas from maybelline and covergirl with the rubber wands that get all the little lashes, the formula makes you look like you're wearing a lot of mascara, simply because your lashes are so separated.
I don't like looking like I'm wearing a lot of makeup at work, and PF Plentifull is perfect for me! It gets all of my lashes, even the little ones, and it plumps them all and makes me look like I was simply born with gorgeous lashes. This is my one must-have mascara. I took off one lippie merely because it doesn't pack the "wow" factor for nighttime or if you prefer really dramatic lashes.