Maybelline Colorama 5 Day Nail Color - Cutie Pie

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/26/2010 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this color - champagne with teeny colorful sparkles. I'm trying out gradient nails and it's perfect with pastel pink and blue. This was super cheap! Looks like they're gathering up random bottles, and packaging them in trios at Dollar Tree. So, for a little more than 33 cents, I'm well-pleased. I bought 5 packages to get all the colors I saw, with some of the colors repeating. I don't mind. I got 15 polishes (11 colors) for $5.00 - great!!

on 4/11/2005 2:49:00 PM

I think I've finally found a replacement for my Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Cassis Diamond. This is a sheer, super-shimmery pale champagne with a touch of pink. Very pretty and a great day-to-night kinda color. Takes a while to dry, however. I like the tiny bottle (I never use up an entire bottle of polish) and price tag (around 3-4 USD). Will update as to the staying power.

ETA: Lasts about 4-5 days without much chipping or wear (though there def. is some). Of course, I usually wear pale colors so you don't notice if there is or weird, flashy ones so that it still sorta looks okay chipped, if you know what I mean. Overall, the wear is good enough for someone who changes her nail color frequently.

on 7/11/2004 11:17:00 PM

Cute, cute, cute as far as the retro packaging, even the name is reminiscent of decades past. All of these colors seem to have a sparkly thing going. This color is a very sheer beigy shade, almost a champagne with tons of subtle sparkles.I will have to see if this really lasts five days, can this compete with my HG OPI????? Time will tell on that one.

on 2/11/2004 6:28:00 PM

At just $1.99 each (at my local Rite Aid drugstore), and with 20+ shades to choose from, you are bound to find at least one or two shades that you really like. There are also tinted, glittered top coats that you can buy separately to put over these to create a variety of looks.

I got about 3 days of wear without a chip while using a top coat, but there are plenty of $4 nail colors that perform the same, and I didn't expect much from this nail color anyway, at just $1.99, so I'm not out much and the colors are fun.

Cutie Pie is a very shimmery, semi-metallic, light, silvery pink that has tons of tiny, holographic, silver micro glitter. Very unique shade. Takes 2-3 coats, as this is a semi-sheer shade. continued >>