Nivea Top, Base & Care Coat

*This is a review for the Nivea Sea Extracts Base&Top Shine*
This is the only top/basecoat I've ever tried, so I can't actually compare it with anything, but I have to say that it does a relatively nice job. It's shiny and it gives nails a healthy, polished look. The reason I gave it only 3 lippies is because I think the lasting-power could be improved. I generally see chipping after the second/third day, which isn't disastrous since it's clear and does no one will ever notice much, but it's still a bit of a disappointment. Also, it feels like it doesn't always protect my nails from pigmentation by my red nail polish as a base coat and lastly, I think the price is just a little on the high side for the results you get.

I've technically already repurchased this product because I wanted a separate base and top one (top one always gets contaminated by the colour polish somehow), but I wouldn't do it again, so I put no. I think I'll go for Koh or Herôme next time since they are more specialised in hands and nails.

This is the best product for taking care of nails. Your nails will shine endlessly. And cheap product!