April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Bath Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bathina Enchanting Beauty Bubbles

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by snbrewer

I LOVE this so much, i will admit that the new bath wash/bubbles from Bathina has much more bubble for your buck, but the smell of this is wonderful. and I love the cute vintage tin. it's so hard to find retro bath products, I really wish benefit would bring this back maybe just as a holiday gift set or something. it is pricey but I just bought one tin of it, and I have been refilling it with calgons bath powder which is very similar. so if you didn't get a chance to try it I would reccommend the calgon bath powders...they are very similar!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Funkly

Inside a cute retro tin is an average bath powder. Smells ok but makes me sneeze and is harsh on my skin. For a product placed in this price bracket I expected better ingredients, all the more disappointing for coming from lovely Benefit. A gimmick I wouldn't buy again (although I was very excited when I received it as a gift - before I used it).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with last reviewer, and jumped up and down when Gettin' Steamy Shower gel came out. Even though the bubble bath softened and perfumed my skin amazingly, there werent hardly any bubbles in my bath tub. I did, also, keep the tin after I finished the bubble bath and now I hold cotton balls in it lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 3:31:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I agree with many of the previous reviews about this one. I love the scent of these bubbles, as well as all of the other bathina products, but honestly, this is overpriced for what it is. The bubbles don't last very long at all, and I need to use a considerable amount to get any effect at all. The tin is very cute, and I can use it to hold other small objects when I'm done with it. Overall, not something I'd purchase again, but it is very cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2004 1:12:00 PM More reviews by littleredridinghood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a basic bubble bath but love the cute tin. it smells nice but is not too bubbly, which i like, so i would buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Jengrimes77

I think I bought this just for the can. When it's used up, I will keep the can to put other stuff in. It smells really nice, but it doesn't suds as well as BBW's bubble bath, and it disappears more quickly. Not worth the money again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

mMmmm....this smells heavenly. And I love the design, very retro. A luxury for wonderful smelling bubbles. I docked off 1 lippie because $26 for a bubble bath is just way too much. There is not even that much product to justify the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sibellae

I love benefit packaging and when I saw the gorgeous tin the bubbles come in I had to have. The product by no means justifys the price (AU$35), that being said the bath water turns a beautiful light aqua and feels soft, the scent is lovely and stays on the skin, and there aren't to many bubbles which I like. Nice for a change and I know I won't be able to resist repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by LaraConn

Again, I love the scent of this product, but the quality just isn't totally there. You have to use quite a bit to get any kind of bubbles, and then they don't last very long. I'm on my 2nd can of this, and I use it only "in case of emergency"! LOL! After a really bad day when I want to be pampered, I'll dump a bunch in the bath (and try not to stress over the cost of it!).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Julkiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is packaged in a metal canister with a cute picture of a girl on it. You are paying for the packaging once again as with most things BeneFit. The product itself smells heavenly and although it's a treat to have a bath with this, it is very expensive for what it is.