September 30, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eye Shadow - Trish McEvoy - Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObsessed

I love this. I have been eyeing this color for a while and just decided to purchase. I am very familiar with Trish Eye Shadow and love her quality and eye shadow makeup colors (Town and Country magazine agrees). I especially love this color...the application is great and the color is fun, can be used with so many colors (green, grey, beige, brown or evne by itself). A must try for p/p who love different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2005 4:22:00 AM More reviews by vocalise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this color. Definitely a favorite of mine -- if not THE ultimate favorite of all my Trish shadows. I would never have picked this shade out for myself, but ever since the MA used it on me a couple of months ago, I've been using it constantly since.

Mint is a light, pastel-y, sea green with a subtle shimmer and it is just gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. Just a little tap of this baby on the inner corner of my lids and/or along the upper lash line above a dark liner and presto! Suddenly, whatever I already got on my eyelid looks amazing. I've used it with Tawny, Sugarplum, Haze, Cashmere... and heck, it really brightens up the whole look while adding a touch of Spring-y-ness to an otherwise neutral face.

If you're familiar with Laura Mercier's Mermaid, it's kinda like that color, except Mermaid has more blue in it. It's really a versatile color that can be paired with anything, neutral browns, purples, and as the reviewer below mentioned, grayish Pewter. Again, awesome color... especially for Spring. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Trish's Eye Shadows are simply of wonderful quality! Many have pointed out that they are among the most expensive ones out there, and I wholeheartedly agree. However, I must say how pleased I am with TM's color selection, their blendability and staying power. Mint is a cool, soft bright green that goes on sheer for a naturally pretty look. I especially love this in summer, paired with bare lips, or a smoky evening look with pewter. I love this very versatile color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Joke

Gorgeous color! Excellent quality! This is a light mint e/s that I use when I don't feel like putting too much MU on. A little bit of Mint and you're ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2005 2:44:00 PM More reviews by lorrainer07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great shade of TM eyeshadows! One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 2:51:00 AM More reviews by EyeLuvMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I seldom give out five lippies but this is just a GREAT e/s!! I never knew TM e/s were so lovely...the texture is the BEST I've come across, and the blendabilty is just awesome. I think this is my new fav brand!
Mint is a beautiful light seafoam green, not harsh, sooo classy...very hard to describe the color.
I wear this on the lid, w/ TM Topaz in the crease and my olive green eyes look unbelievable!! I think this shade would compliment every eye color and skin tone...totally worth the price!