July 23, 2014 | 2104 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Layered cake gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2005 10:54:00 AM More reviews by londara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Tried this in Ice Cream Cake. Cute packaging, but it makes gloss ooze all over the place. I don't particularly care for the smell, which is like very artificial Neopolitan ice cream. Thin in texture, and kind of dries my lips. Pretty shimmer though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Icy_dust

I have seriously perchased this about 3 times! I LOVE THE SMELL! the flavour I got all three times were strawberry cupcake (yes, i know I should move on and try some other flavours.)it actually smells like strawberry cupcake SOO YUMMY! I love the super glossiness and shimmer. The shimmer is not over powering at all. I love how the tint is natural redish pink and I also love how suprisingly moisturizing it is! I also love how the cap doesn't leek like most sponge on lip glosses. My only problem is that smackers should thicken these babies up! besides that, (you've probably noticed) this is a "lovable" gloss!!