December 22, 2014 | 1073 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ulta - Formativ Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Pinknomore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst ever! It BURNS SO BAD!! I have NEVER had a remover burn like this one. I will be returning it. For reference, Mary a kay is my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover from Ulta is not a bad product. I applied it to a cotton ball and after a couple of wipes, everything came off. No smell to the product, and no burning either. However, to me, Mary Kay has the best eye makeup remover. If I run out, I'll just use Vaseline until I can get some more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I honestly don't know what the bad reviews are about. I got this as part of a bogo deal and am perfectly satisfied with it. I just soak some on my cotton pas, keep it there for a few seconds and wipe. I don't have to wiper over and over just one good swipe. I only take a point off b/c it's not very moisturizing, but I use a night lotion anyway so it doesn't really matter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I left my sephora m/u remover at a friends place in another city and while he was mailing it out to me I had to find something so I got this in desperation. Its awful. I am so upset that I even wasted my six dollars on this. I could have had two starbucks drinks or frozen yogurt times two in that much money. Anyways, to get to the point: the first night I used this I was like hm, its not that bad, wonder why the reviews are so bad. I mean, there are some good points:
-I like the wide top (lets me saturate the cotton pad)
-cheap (but you get what you pay for imho....)
-clear bottle so you can see how much is left
now to get to the meat of this review. The next night I used a little more because I had waterproof mascara on etc. OMG this STUNG like nobody's business. So bad. I had to literally keep my eyelids physically apart and wash out my eye with water to get this damn acid lye makeup remover out of my eye. My eyes arent even usually sensitive to makeup removers or eye creams when I accidentally get them in my eyes by mistake, but wow, this is SUPER BAD for sensitive eyes. To top it off, it took a TON of it to remove the mascara (benefit they're real for reference). I had mascara all over my cheeks and had to follow it up with my glycolic acid cleanser. Awful. Absolutely awful. I didnt dare use it a third night. I would highly not recommend. Seriously, I dont care how cheap of a makeup remover it is, ladies--our skin and eyes are so worth something better than this. Please do your face a favor and skip this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by JuJu05

Crappy make up remover if you ask me. Almay has waaay better make up remover, and removal pads. Will never buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by missxogabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was running out of my Mary Kay eye make up remover and though I loved that and preferred it more, I was running out so I went and got this. When I first opened it, I noticed it left such a huge opening and whenever I would try to pour a little, a lot would pour out and make a liquidy mess. The packaging disappointed me. But I must say, it's good that it removes the heaviest things in one swipe. It does burn my eyes a little but as long as it gets junk off, I will continue to use this. So I'm stuck with this eye make up remover until then. I usually only use it when I make a mistake doing my eyes and need a quick swiping off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This eye make up remover came in a make up set from Ulta that I was given as a birthday present. I normally don't use just plain eye make up removers, I usually use Pond's Cold Cream for all my make up removal (eyes & everything). Pond's is definitely the best, in my opinion. But anyways, this wasn't absoloutely terrible, but it wasn't the best either. If it gets in your eyes, it will burn. It didn't really get a chance to burn my eyes though, because I carefully put it only on my eyelashes & gently took my mascara & eyeliner off with a wet cotton pad. I didn't use this long enough to notice if there was an eye irritation problem associated with this or not, but I still wouldn't buy this on its own. I don't think any "eye make up removers" are that safe/gentle on the eye area, in general. I'll stick to my Pond's Cold Cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not that great....stings a little, which is definitely the opposite of what I look for in an eye makeup remover....doesn't remove particularly well but it does the job.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by majestyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

it didn't really remove my makeup. left some smudges.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by smlrck26

I love Ulta and everything...but this eye makeup remover was the worst I have ever tried. It felt like I was washing my eye area with acid. I got a little inside my eyes (which is typical for me) and it burned EXTERMELY bad. Not to mention that my whole eye area was red and irritated (especially the sides). I didn't even rub it or anything..just a gentle swipe is all I used.

I've never had that happen before with any other eye makeup remover. Really bad stuff.