Dior Blush Final - Firelight

on 6/15/2006 5:03:00 AM

Dior Blush Final blushes are discontinued and then Dior came out with the newer packaging and called the powder blushes as "Dior Blush". I am reviewing the color Firelight / Rouge Feu of the newer "Dior Blush" I am not sure if they have changed the color tho. This is the brightest and most intense of all Dior Blushes. It is a muted red but in my opinion it is more cool and pinky than warm and coppery. I am a cool/ neutral PPP and on my skin this comes out as a natural blush. Blends like dream. Someone might wonder why did I buy the most intense color of the line when I am so pale. I did it because I have tried other Dior Blush and they are really sheer and I dont want to overload my skin with lots of powder blush. This color is good and I do need to use only little bit so I dont get the dry feeling on my cheeks. I dont regret buying this color. It is so natural when I apply it with my blush brush. HIghly recommended also for those with pale skin. EDIT: I used this every day for a week and I got very sensitive skin on my cheeks. Seems like choosing the darker color and using less of this product did not help to fight the dryness.

on 2/15/2004 9:32:00 AM

Groovynub is always right on the mark with her reviews =) This blush is similar to MAC variety, although it it less bright than mac variety and more coppery on my MMM skin. But it's STUNNING! It very closely resembles my natural flush. No breakouts yet. And the texture is the best I've seen of yet (in comparison to mac, chantecaille, and nars). It's VERY silky and *easily* blendable and so natural looking. I will HAVE! to look at what other powder blushes dior has.

Popular Blush Products