September 30, 2014 | 1920 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Twist-Up Blush Stick - Brazin' Babe

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

I agree with Lanae 100%! I was shocked when I saw that a $1.09 tube of Wet - n wild Brazen Babe looked almost identical to my Nars Orgasm! I am a light skinned latina and it looks almost dead on. Sparkles and all! I will definitely re purchase. I highly recommend these twist up blush sticks. I even bought one in Coy! You can't go wrong for the price! The quality is up to par with luxry brands- so GO FOR IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

These WnW Twist Up Blush Sticks are incredible for a whopping $1.99! I have played around with NARS Multiples at Sephora and these had to be patterned after them - the color choices are strikingly similar. I think NARS is creamier, but again, these are $1.99. I think they are very blendable and buildable. I thought I wasn't going to like this color when I read the reviews about over-the-top glitter. I use a facial self-tanner so otherwise I am basically transparant white, LOL. On top of the self-tanner, this gives a fresh-faced beachy glow and brings out my cheekbones. I don't notice the glitter - it just looks slightly shimmery on my cheeks. Love, love, love these and will protest promptly if they are ever discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2006 10:23:00 PM More reviews by helenmelon

Bought this because I was bored. Didn't like it initially, because it was way too hard to apply for a cream blush. I wanted this as a bronzer, but all that showed through was glitter. One day I applied a bronzer gel and decided to layer this product over it. Wow, beautiful effect. Since then, I've used it over my cheekbones over regular blush for a beautiful peachy-beachy glow. I like this now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim because I was bored while waiting for my prescription. It's ok. It's a little TOO coppery for my NW20 skin (cool toned) and the glitter is obvious - a little too obvious for daytime. I'll keep this around to boost my color for a night out sometime. It was only $1.67 - so it didn't hurt the pocketbook. Cheap packaging - but that's pretty obvious. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A good, cheap cream bronzer/blush. easy to use and looks good on me. I won't repurchase, though, because the glitter is too big for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 10:58:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty coppery bronze on my HHH (MAC C4) skin. The color is both natural and flattering on my eyes and cheeks. The finish, however, is why I rarely reach for it; the gold sparkles are rather large and obvious on me. The texture is a little dry rather than creamy, but it's easy to spread directly over skin and it doesn't get greasy. If they made this without the sparkle I'd be all over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sossy111

I really love this stuff. It's a shimmery brown/red. It can be used as a blush or a bronzer. It gives a very nice and surprisingly natural look to my skin. This stuff is great as a nars multiple substitute(who can afford 30$ blush?) and its only 1.99!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by lazlo8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It all began with the movie "Troy." A film so boring and slow that I decided to re-do my makeup IN A DARK MOVIE THEATER to pass the time. Unfortunate misguided idea and my Brazin' Babe blush fell out of my purse and rolled all the way to God Knows Where. Which meant ... I had to sit thru the rest of the film just so that I might be able to find it. Despite the appearance of it, I LOVE this blush. I am 36, PPP, green-blue eyes and I tell you this stuff is like GOLD! I love it! It's so soft and wears really well. Very shimmery and gorgeous. I went to a fancy party and looked so healthy and good between this and the Wet N Wild all over shimmer (also an amazing product) ...

Long story short ... I decided that I would go BACK to the store to REPURCHASE this blush because ... I cannot live without it. I wonder if I can get Brad Pitt to pay for it since I lost it during his stupid movie. Long live this blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I still cannot believe I paid $2 for this. I am not kidding when I say this does what I wanted my NARS South Beach Multiple to do - a gorgeous coppery-peachy-bronze color to highlight my cheekbones. This is the only twist-up blush stick that is dark enough for me to wear (NC35) but I'm glad to at least have this one work for me. It's easily blended, mildly shimmery and lasts a decent time. Absolutely worth the price.