October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Blush - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Blush #1 Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this blush.
Itís got a lot of pigmentation, so you donít need to layer, unlike many other blushes I have come across. The colour is a very pretty pink with a little bit of subtle glitter in it, which looks ever so ďprincessĒ pretty on the skin and not at all frosty. My mom and sisters are all darker than me (probably about NC35-40) whereas I am NC20-25 and it looks just as good on them as it does on me, so I think this is a great blush which would suit most skin tones. That being said, the packaging is absolutely AWFUL! Like does any one use the silly puff applicator? I tried but it rubbed off my dior forever foundation and dirtied the puff. Itís a stupid idea. I open the applicator and use a blush brush and dip it into the powder and then tap off the excess back into the applicator jar ( to stop wastage) and then use. It is slightly inconvenient and if the colour was not as pretty as this was I would not repurchase just because of the packaging, however the colour is adorable! I think this product would be perfect if it came in a solid compact form. It is expensive but I havenít found a dupeÖbut am on the look out!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging of this product is sooo cute! I find it easy to apply to my cheeks with the puff sponge system, though the application is not very centred or highly pigmented. The colour is a pretty and natural looking 'princess pink'-similar to MAC's Dollymix powder blush but softer and with less attitude. I feel like a princess from a fairytale when i use this, hehe. Its a good applicator for on the go but I never take it out with me in my bag because i'm worried about how secure the seal on the packaging is. Also, this is a rather expensive. You would probably be happy buying it once, for the fun and cute factor, but you may not be so excited about shelling out for it again. So i'm glad I purchased, but not sure if I will be repurchasing.....see how it goes. I'll update on how long it lasts me when I've finished the pot!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Sass111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I quite like this blush and was really hesitant due to so many negative reviews about the packaging but the packaging doesn't bother me, in fact I find it the best blush to use when I am in a rush and just need to bang it on quickly. It never seems to over apply with this application system which is good as it is a pretty bright pink. Although the dust seems to float up into the air and that's a bit annoying because it gets up my nose. But it does applies nice and sheer. It is a nice cool toned bright pink, very English rose sort of shade, nice on pale skin, with a very fine barely noticeable silver shimmer in it, giving a nice fresh pop of colour. The silver sparkle doesn't show up much, which I like. Unlike #19 touche blush which is a lovely mauve but has too much sparkle that's almost like glitter on your face. I don't find the application system unhygienic as some have mentioned, maybe because my cheeks are quite dry and I don't wear a lot of foundation either, I find mine stays in really good clean condition. EDIT: unfortunately I've begun to find the applicator a fair bit annoying after all because of the powder wafting into the air too much when applying and really irritates my nose, partly because it is way too strongly scented. If it wasn't for this it would be ok. Colour is still nice though, my appreciation for it is definitely waning a bit. At the end of the day, once the novelty has worn off it would just really be nice if it was the same product in a pressed powder that had no application issues. I've decided I probably won't buy it again for this reason regardless of the lovely shade and texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by 1008dioraddict

I love this product. When applying this product, I never really can over apply it on my cheeks and I color stays on my skin very nicely. Probably the only down side I will say that it needs to be replayed at least twice a day for a floral color all day. But overall it is a easy on the go product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by momofthreeboys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THE FORMULA AND COLOR OF THIS BLUSH......hate the sponge tip applicator. Who applies blush with a giant round sponge? Horrible for blending and it gives you horrific lines and clumps of color. That being said, I simply tap my blush brush onto the sponge and use it regularly with my brush and it is fabulous! Bad design concept, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this blush for over a week now and love it. I love the colour on my NC37 skin. It is a true pink. I have been using the puff applicator and have had no problem with that so far. I put on a good 2-3 layers of it and it's perfect. The shimmer is subtle and flattering.

I love the packaging and love the fact that there is a decent mirror on the lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by sucrebebe77

I really like this blush. The color gives me a very soft, natural-looking pink flush and I feel it's very flattering on me. Like the last reviewer, I don't mind the applicator either. I find that it applies just the right amount color and I blend it a little with a brush. When I apply it with a brush straight from the container, I feel like it puts on too much color and I have to buff it out so I actually prefer using the applicator. I find that does have quite a bit of staying power so I'm really happy about that. Although it's pricy, I'd repurchase if I ever run out which might actually happen since I have used it everyday since I got it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A very luxurious blush. The packaging is really what made me sigh in delight. When I bought this, I just wanted a little something decadent to pop in my night-out purse, something quick and non-fussy and I have that all in my touche blush.

I know some might argue over the pigmentation and the powder sponge applicator. I do not mind that at all, I think it was meant to deposit just subtle color-which is a bright pink rose with silver shimmer. The silver shimmer looks gorgeous over certain lighting, I had this on once at an upscale Mexican restaurant . My friends and I were sitting outside the patio and the only lighting we had were a bunch of patio candles and a bit of lighting from the stage of the live band. My best friend gushed about how glowy and faerie-like my cheeks were. He even asked if I was in love at the moment-I wasn't- But still, look what this blush can do :) I can re-touch in two puffs and the smell is very nice as well, soft and fresh. This is a blush i can turn to for a little decadence and when I'm on the go for a night around town :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sappphirelilys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is great and it has little shimmers that highlight the cheeks. Also has a pleasant fragrance. The packing is luxurious with metallic gold tone and a mirror on top of the lid. The problem with this blush is that the applicator does not really work. Very little product come out even if I tap on it. I ended up having to open it at the base everytime I use it. Beautiful blush, non-functional design.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Marils

Great pinky colour with a tiny hint of shimmer. The soft puffy sponge makes it easy to apply and as I have since found out that you can clean it without it dying by just brushing it against some brush cleaner it's even better. However as it gets towards the end of its life, application can be uneven. Staying power is great - don't find the need to reapply during the day. Fabulous packaging - the mirror is extremely useful when not applying at home and it is very handy to do all your other makeup with too. Only downfall may be that there isn't more blush inside each one as I have already gone through 4 or more of them.