October 20, 2014 | 2071 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Irresistible Bliss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

Unfortunately, this has been discontinued, and also unfortunately, it was my favorite shampoo by Lush. I have tried some of their other shampoos, shampoo or not and they just did not give me the results that this one did. I really don't think I have ordered any more Lush online since they stopped this one, so sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Iv used most of the shampoo bars. All the puck shampoos lather extremely well and last forever. But are a little drying with everyday use. This bar smells like flowers and vanilla. It seems to be a bit gentler then the senik and new bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bar is available online only, which works well for me as I have no LUSH store lose by. I love the smell and the way this defines my curls with no frizzies. It seems like a good bar for normal type hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by MariaCamilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this solid shampoo. The fragrance of it is perfect. It smells like fresh flowers and the fragrance is very subtle. My hair feels soft and clean after using it. It lasts for ages if you use it in the right way. In the beginning I would rub it on my hair for a bit too long, but it only needs like two strokes to have enough foam for all my hair, which is medium long. If you use the Lush tin for solid shampoos, be sure that the bar is at least almost dry before you close, because otherwise it will be stuck in there and you will need to destroy the bar to get it out (yes, I've tried that).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Akienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo.
It was the first Lush shampoo I tried and I was impressed. It works very well, has a lovely honeysuckle scent, and lasts a very long time.
I find it really easy to use once you get the hang of it. I definitely need to use a conditioner after it, I usually use Lush Coolaulin, which works really well for my hair.
I would definitely purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2006 2:15:00 PM More reviews by calicatattack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have bought several bars of this. It's a great every day shampoo. I definitely need conditioner, but it's not drying. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming. II use it on my hair and my body. Too bad LUSH discontinued this. The perfect travel/gym puck.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by analoggirly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE how this bar smells - its delicate and beautiful and overall delicious. The only problem is that this shampoo bar left my hair almost starchy and very dry. I have very dry hair to begin with, though, so I just used the rest of the bar as soap instead of shampoo. It works great on my boyfreinds oily hair, though, so perhaps my hair type just doesn't work with it - a pity, because it smells so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 11:53:00 PM More reviews by connieallbright

I love this scent. Every bar I've bought has smelled divine! I have long, dyed, thick hair and it works great. I use American Cream, Retread and Jungle with it. Buy it for the scent alone! If it doesn't work for your hair, use it as a luxury soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 5:21:00 PM More reviews by technopixie

I am in LOVE. I've been studying in Ireland for a month, and my hair totally hates the water. I was using garnier fructis in the states and it worked perfectly, but here it just will NOT rinse from my hair. It got to the point where I would wash and dry it and it would be as dirty as when I started. I tried using Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo, which worked but left my hair feeling like straw. A lovely MUAer recommended these, and it works fabulously. My hair is completely and utterly clean, very high volume, and it doesn't feel stripped at all. I don't have to use conditioner and I can run my brush through my hair perfectly right out of the shower. I didn't think that 3 swipes with the bar would be enough for my extremely thick hair, but it is! I have really long, healthy, thick hair- the thickest my stylist has ever seen. Somehow, this shampoo makes it feel weightless. Mine doesn't really smell that strongly, floral with a hint of something sweet when I'm in the shower, but my hair just kind of smells like water when I'm done washing it. Still, A+ for how nice it makes my hair :) I might try the Godiva bar when I'm done with the two I bought (buy two, get the tin free!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 2:10:00 AM More reviews by gribble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure whether I got a bad batch or what, but my Irresistable Bliss bar smells so smokey and bacony I could swear it was a Soak n Float. Despite the smell of my particular bar, I was impressed by how easy it was to lather, and it left my hair baby soft. Shine isn't really very strong, however I've only used it once and will see how it goes with continuous usage. Smell is a great put off though, so I'll probably try something different, this is discontinued now anyway.

ETA: After using this bar for a few weeks now, I am disappointed with its performance. While the bacon has subsided enough for me to actually enjoy the floral smell, and the economy/ease of use of the bar is fantastic, my hair has never looked quite so dead. I feel like I have to wash my hair more frequently now, and a glance in the mirror today at my freshly-washed-that-morning hair shocked me. There was no shine whatsoever, it was limp and lying extremely flat on my head, and felt as greasy as if I hadn't washed it for days. A very sad outcome for a product I really wanted to like. I shall continue to use it up, but it will be alternated with another shampoo.