September 16, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lip Gloss - Lise Watier - Reflet Lumieres (Lip Shimmers)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Danielle_U

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far the best pink lip gloss I have ever purchased! The colour is a so pretty with gold flecks. Wears nice and not sticky. My favorite gloss and I have tried maybelline to clinique and this is the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2005 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Boudiboudou123

I bought this gloss in Pink Lady and I love it. It stays on a normal amount of time and it's not to sticky. The shade's great too; not to showy but gives a nice pink glow. I got it in a sale but I would buy it again at its normal retail price.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

I regret buying this product now. I bought Illusion, thinking that I can use it to make my bare lips all sparkly and pretty. What a huge disappointment. First of all, it taste & smells too.... fake. I don't know how to explain it, but I just don't like it. It does an okay job in adding shimmer to my already-glossed lips, but I never felt the urge to use this product again after the first couple of tries. It's been sitting in my makeup-box for months now, and guess what. It started separating into two layers! All the bigger, shimmery particles concentrated into one area, and now I can't even mix them up to get the right consistency. Just not worth my money. 1/5.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 1:32:00 AM More reviews by kiss4u

I have this product in "bare" and "pink lady".
This is definately a very comfortable light lip gloss and it gives a pretty sheer color on lips. If you're the type to hate sticky glosses then this one is really good. It lasts longer then I expected since lighter formulas usually fade faster. gives pretty shimmer to lips as well and it comes in perfect size tube with sponge applicator