November 23, 2014 | 1017 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Active Express [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is sooo drying! If you're really looking for something to lather up quickly then this will do just fine but if you're concerned with what it will do to your hair stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I have used alot of shampoos and I always come back to this one. Alot of shampoos do not work for me. Based on the previous reviews, I think that if shampoo does not work with you then this might be a good choice (reverse psychology for the hair)! It works well with my frizzy hair and it does dry faster. I air dry my hair. It makes my hair feel really nice, clean and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2005 1:50:00 PM More reviews by reformedspender

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Old reliable. I always end up going back to this for clean shiny hair. I like the feel of my hair in the shower when I'm using this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has the most chemically smell ever! Its got a ton of alcohol etc in it that will really burns eyes. My stylist told me it was bad for hair and they are a redken salon!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Baptista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love what it does to my hair -- instantly makes it soft and shiny, but I am horribly allergic to the Active Express line. Every time I have tried to use this, I break out in huge WELTS/BOILS everywhere, especially near my hairline (read: all over my forehead!!!). I've tried a variety of different washing methods to try to only get it on my hair and not on my skin, but with no luck :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2004 10:56:00 AM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this shampoo does zilch... n the new bottle packaging is the worst... when the bottle is 75% full it takes forever to squeeze out the shampoo... i swear my blood pressure rose whenever I used this. skip it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Teela5

I got the worst case of dandruff you ever saw using the Redken Express Shampoo! I tried to pass it off on my teenagers and they had the same thing happen! I finally gave it to my father and told him to wash his dog with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2004 11:00:00 PM More reviews by cupcakes_yum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The saleswoman recommended this when they were out of All Soft, it's meant to cut drying time of your hair. Not sure about that, but it doesn't compare to All Soft. Wasn't moisturising, wouldn't buy again. Also, as with all Redken Shampoos it's so hard to get out of the packahe and expensive too.