Wet 'n' Wild Megaflavors Gourmet Lip Gloss in Crème de Mint

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is amazing. It's a light bluish green with silver shimmer. My friend thinks it tastes like toothpaste, but I think it tastes more like the green part of the Creme de Menthe Andes chocolate things...if you know what I mean. It also has a cooling sensation.

on 2/12/2005 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really glossy flavored l/g. For the price these are amazing! I love the color, scent and glossiness of this one. I don't use it thta often because I usually try to make my lips appear less pigmented - but when I do use it - I love it.

on 10/25/2004 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Another favorite!! A great mint flavored lipgloss. Its a pale blue/green with shimmer in the container and goes on clear. It leaves a cooling sensation. Very nice for the price!

on 9/26/2004 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG gloss! It tastes and smells SO good, and looks very pretty. I apply it with a lip brush. The only bad thing is the container, which has me hesitant to take it anywhere in my purse or makeup bag without taping it shut. But, the price and quality makes up for that by a lot. These are only $2! They're getting a bit harder to find unfortunately, so I'll be stocking up!

on 2/7/2004 7:40:00 PM

I'm surprised no one has reviewed this one individually! After holding out on buying this one (have all the others and thought perhaps I don't need a green-tinted gloss), I finally got it and am glad I did! Like the other Gourmet glosses, it has a bouncy consistency. My particular pot has tons of shimmer/glitter. The flavor totally reminds me of peppermint candy canes or peppermint candies, instead of some generic mint flavor. Awesome stuff!

Recommended for Medium Skin