October 22, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaflavors Gourmet Lip Gloss in Crème de Mint

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 1:08:00 AM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. It's a light bluish green with silver shimmer. My friend thinks it tastes like toothpaste, but I think it tastes more like the green part of the Creme de Menthe Andes chocolate things...if you know what I mean. It also has a cooling sensation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by grex78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really glossy flavored l/g. For the price these are amazing! I love the color, scent and glossiness of this one. I don't use it thta often because I usually try to make my lips appear less pigmented - but when I do use it - I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another favorite!! A great mint flavored lipgloss. Its a pale blue/green with shimmer in the container and goes on clear. It leaves a cooling sensation. Very nice for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 10:30:00 AM More reviews by hiimnan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG gloss! It tastes and smells SO good, and looks very pretty. I apply it with a lip brush. The only bad thing is the container, which has me hesitant to take it anywhere in my purse or makeup bag without taping it shut. But, the price and quality makes up for that by a lot. These are only $2! They're getting a bit harder to find unfortunately, so I'll be stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 7:40:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised no one has reviewed this one individually! After holding out on buying this one (have all the others and thought perhaps I don't need a green-tinted gloss), I finally got it and am glad I did! Like the other Gourmet glosses, it has a bouncy consistency. My particular pot has tons of shimmer/glitter. The flavor totally reminds me of peppermint candy canes or peppermint candies, instead of some generic mint flavor. Awesome stuff!