Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Shadow Crayon in Grass

3.0

I bought the WetNWild MegaEyes crayon in Distress. In the packaging it's a shimmery denim-blue color. On my skin it's barely visible.
It goes on smoothly, but you have to apply quite a lot if you even want it to show up. By the time you have enough on, it's just too much.
I really tried with this one, for awhile- it was such a pretty color. I tried using it as a base color, layering it under darker shadow. It doesn't blend well with other shadows.
I tried it under black eyeliner- But it was like trying to get eyeliner to stay put on wax paper.
Sadly, this one goes in the trash. I just have no use for it.

on 1/8/2005 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff feels like an actual Crayola crayon, it's so waxy. It doesn't glide on smoothly at all. The packaging is horrible, too. It's a wax crayon with strips of blue paper wrapped around it, and placed in a plastic box.

on 8/12/2004 4:10:00 AM

I got the beige color and it was barely visible. but if you kept applying it over and over again, you can see the color. but then again if you do this it will start building up in your eye lid byt eh end of the day.

on 3/25/2004 3:12:00 PM

Picked this up at the grocery store yesterday for $2 and some change. Really brightens up my brown eyes. I wish the packaging made more sense, as it may be a mess to use after awhile, and also it doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like it to, but this might be improved by a quick blast from the blowdryer. Mostly this is just a really pretty apple/grass green color, unlike most green eye crayons which tend towards more of a mettalic olive.

on 3/14/2004 6:56:00 PM

This eye crayon has a nice golden apple green color. I blend it with my fingertip after I apply it all over my eye lid, and I use it as a highlighter, and then apply a darker powder eye shadow with a narrow brush above my lash line as a liner. It's a nice color to use for spring. The packaging is horrible and it's kind of clunky to use, but for the price and the nice color, I would buy it again.

on 2/7/2004 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on a continuing quest to find the best light golden-green eye shadow, and this might just be it. This little crayon comes in a container that's longer than the Gourmet Glosses, and is wrapped in a piece of paper (this part seems to be a design flaw - the paper doesn't actually seem to stick to the crayon). The shade itself is a combo of apple-golden-olive-green that really brightens up my brown eyes. I have a tad of trouble trying to "drive" this thing because of the funky wrapper, but love the shade!