Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss in Cayenne Glaze

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/25/2006 12:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This looks really scary in the tube, but it's a great neutral red tint that doesn't clash with my pale, warm coloring at all. It goes with almost anything, so I can reach for it if I'm in a big hurry & don't know which one of my dozens of lip glosses that I want. And even though it looks like it would be super glittery in the tube, on my lips it's just a subtle shimmer that doesn't feel gritty. The lasting power of this is very good for a gloss too -- it's not gone after only 30 minutes. I usually do prefer glosses with a spongetip wand applicator instead of a squeeze tube, but seeing as I got this at my local d/s for only $1.50, I'll deal. For that price I even got a backup tube in case WnW decides to DC this color, which always seems to be my luck right after I discover a makeup item I love. Great staple gloss!

on 8/22/2005 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just went and bought one at Savon, I remembered reading all the good reviews but yea... It is really sheer. Nice clear, gloss for me I guess.. No weird taste, I wish it was darker like the color in the tube. But I guess it's ok, a nice sheer color. Will, review again later.

on 8/10/2005 11:04:00 AM

While I really like this lipgloss, I must admit it wasn't what I expected based on the reviews I read. In the tube, this gloss is bright red with fine mirco-glitter. However, on my lips, I get a really sheer, glassy shine w/only the sheerest wash of color. As far as clear glosses go, I love it! I was just hoping to get a shiny, sheer-red, "bitten" look, like Revlon S/L Cherries in the Glow. Not bad, just not as pigmented as I had expected. Might just be my pigmented lips though. Give it a try...it's too cheap to pass up and the glassy, reflective shine is just incredible! Very pretty, and I will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best lipgloss ive ever tried in WnW. I adore it. A summer MUST!! =)

on 4/4/2005 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lipgloss is like the shimmery gloss form of Dr. Pepper Lipsmacker. On my lips they come out about the same slightly red tint.This gloss is good for a smooth shiny look--with very fine non glittery shimmer. It doesn't smell gross either--that was a problem I had with the other WnW glosses.I'd buy it again and again--retails for about $2-$3. continued >>

on 1/15/2005 12:55:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. In the tube, it looks bright red/coral with tiny glitter. But when you put it on your lips, you get a hint of color with a subtle sparkle.

However, I agree with others that when you squeeze the tube, it can be a little difficult to control how much comes out of it. Update on 2/16/07 - I don't see these lipglosses in drugstores anymore so I think they have been discontinued. The color in my tube has started to separate so I have to shake the tube; also, it has a soapy scent/taste which I never really noticed before.

on 1/1/2005 6:39:00 PM

UBER CUTE!!! I love how this looks on my lips..high shine...long wear...and a slight red tint...its gorgeous!!! Very cheap!

on 12/5/2004 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

wow! who would've thought?!-->this stuff really is great! i can't get over how nice this l/g is and for only $2.99!!! the color in the tube is bright red w/ lots of mirco-glitter. this stuff goes on really sheer though...leaving u w/ the tiniest hint of red lips and TONS of shine. the staying power is fabulous and the texture is sooo smooth! packaging: i like the tube a lot, but really dislike the round-tip applicator w/ the huge whole in the middle (i tend to get wayyy too much product on and then it's just too thick and silly looking). n-e-who, i love this stuff...will be trying out more colors soon!

on 10/22/2004 5:25:00 PM

I am a lip gloss freak and I finally found my PERFECT lip gloss for under $3. This gloss is a little thick but it has very fine glitter particles that leaves a natural sparkly look to your lip. I've gotten compliments on my lips using this gloss. Plus, one application will last on my for 2-3hours. It is amazing. I highly recommend.

on 10/19/2004 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Great lipgloss! Very vibrant orange/red (like a red pepper) in the tube with nice sparkly shimmer. It goes on very sheer with a lovely sparkly red tint. The sparkles are not obvious, its very pretty. I love the texture, super smooth not tacky. I couldn't detect a scent. Great everyday gloss. At $2.99 I'd repurchase

Popular Lip Glosses