October 21, 2014 | 2085 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by emilyc1234

I use the bareMinerals mineral foundation with the concealer brush as a concealer, and it covers most of my blemishes, not counting acne scars as much. works better for dark eye circles than blemishes, but still conceals both.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Used this for years all the time. Worked great when I used Bare Minerals, but I use it with liquid now and it still works amazing. I've never found another concealer brush come close and so glad this came in my starter Bare Minerals kit years ago!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a must have brush in order to apply powder foundation as a concealer. Works great with well rested and foundation. No shedding with daily use and weekly washing. Too bulky to use with crème or liquid concealers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This is good for applying powder concealer. I've never had a problem with this brush shedding, like most other BE brushes. Had for years and still in great shape.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by gee1ny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased mine from eBay since it was half the price compared to sephora.com. I do not know how bare minerals brushes feel like but the handle was really light and didn't seem like high quality. Also the bristles itself was not "packed" like other reviews mentioned. However i noticed the bristles were soft and didn't look like it would shed. As for application, I used it with my cream concealer and it did not blend on to the skin and left steaks. But after testing out for a bit dabbing the product worked a whole lot better and actually gave full coverage. but then I had to blend out the edges with my finger which beats the whole purpose of using a brush. With that being said I think this brush was meant to be used with only powder concealers (since dabbing worked) or I may have received a knockoff. Has anyone purchased it from eBay? I'd be annoyed if I did get a knockoff but only a little bit since I only half the price of the ones being sold on sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FreckledFoundation

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am super happy with this brush. Keep it clean, and it works like a charm every time! Better for under the eyes than for blemishes, but will definitely get the job done either way...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Previously I had been using MAC's 194 Concealer brush. Perhaps I was a novice but at the time I gave it a rave review. In hindsight, it was probably not the best brush to apply concealer to the undereye. Bare Esentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush is a real gem. It's almost like a mini foundation brush - it's perfect for blending concealer to the undereye without streaking or caking.The brush and it's bristles are also very sturdy and easy to clean. Will buy again if I ever need to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

still using this brush years after first starting to use BM. i've moved on from most of their products but this brush is still the perfect size for covering blemishes. i have probably washed it 50 times and it still looks brand new!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by stephstower1

Just an amazing brush! You only need a tiny but of concealer/foundation and it spreads it all so evenly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as part of the Try Believe Love kit and I love it! Most concealer brushes poke my eye, but not this one! It's so soft, but very precise at the same time. I'm very impressed.