April 17, 2014 | 1767 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Previously I had been using MAC's 194 Concealer brush. Perhaps I was a novice but at the time I gave it a rave review. In hindsight, it was probably not the best brush to apply concealer to the undereye. Bare Esentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush is a real gem. It's almost like a mini foundation brush - it's perfect for blending concealer to the undereye without streaking or caking.The brush and it's bristles are also very sturdy and easy to clean. Will buy again if I ever need to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

still using this brush years after first starting to use BM. i've moved on from most of their products but this brush is still the perfect size for covering blemishes. i have probably washed it 50 times and it still looks brand new!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by stephstower1

Just an amazing brush! You only need a tiny but of concealer/foundation and it spreads it all so evenly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as part of the Try Believe Love kit and I love it! Most concealer brushes poke my eye, but not this one! It's so soft, but very precise at the same time. I'm very impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mmfoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this brush. It puts my concealer and Well Rested on quite smoothly and makes those products easy to deal with. I did find it left a bit to be desired when I used the cream concealer from BM and Pur Minerals, but my powder products react well with it. Application is quick and easy - it's definitely one of my favorite brushes in my kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

This is a good concealer brush for BE products (which is what I use).

It's very stiff, though, but that isn't a bad thing. It's good quality, and is better than the Sephora concealer brush I have for my purposes.

I did poke it into a tiny, invisible pimple I had under my nose, and it hurt like hell, but otherwise, I've had no trouble. The stiffness can hurt if you have a sensitive spot *and* you're being careless, like I was.

I wish all BE brushes were of this level of quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this brush up in one of the intro kits. Though I don't use the other brushes - especially the full coverage flawless application brush - this one is still a staple. I use it for concealing on top of mineral foundation (it is so good it will make mineral foundation into a concealer) or for Well Rested under my eyes regardless of what kind of foundation I'm using. The brush is in great shape after several years and I'd repurchase if anything happened to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have two of these, and use them both for eyeshadow application. They are great for that, with the narrower tip you can get into the inner corner.

BE brushes are of decent quality, but I think somewhat overpriced. The 4 or 5 I have mostly came in kits, I have only purchased one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It gives amazing coverage compared to a different concealer brush or your finger. It covers my acne well when used with the right concealer. It's worth every penny especially when you can get this on amazon for about $10.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by rain7608

Not much different from other concealer brush. I have used it with cream concealer and powder concealer. its a bit large for ance or ance scar.