November 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Mascara - Helena Rubinstein - Spectacular Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Goldenpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this for three weeks, and I love it so far. Gives great lenght to the lashes, and last the whole day. Love the wand, perfect size for me, not too big.
One of the best!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by rubadub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted a mascara that would add length but not much volume. This one does just that. My lashes looked long but natural. No clumps on application, either.
However, it wears off ridiculously fast and considering the price, that's a big drawback. I've had similar results with drugstore brands at less than a third of the price. In conclusion, loved the result initially but very dissapointed in the wear off. Won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fortunately I only tested this mascara,because I would definitely not buy it.It was too wet to apply,then didnt hold the curl,didnt provide any
volume and I like both length and volume for mascara to provide.
And last thing while taking it off it took out 5 lashes,so probably after one month of use I would be without eyelases.To remove it I used Mary Kay pink oil based eye remover,so it was not problem in cleansing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by neesoup

Not impressed. Yes, my it curled my lashes for 15 mins, then they came right back down. Plus it gave me raccoon eyes...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Along with Vertiginous, this is one of the better mascaras I've tried. It lengthens and thickens nicely and the tube looks really glamorous. I've had the waterproof version that comes off easily with the right remover (I use L'Oreal). But as with Vertiginous, this seems to dry out way too quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by wolfcub

This used to be my favorite mascara. I have repurchased it several times. I loved how it lengthened my eyelashes and I remember several people asking me what mascara I was wearing because it made my eye lashes look so long. I am now experimenting with other mascaras but I will probably eventually repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Anaiis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great mascara! Gave me long, pretty lashes without clumping. It lasted more than 6 months of use before it started to dry. Probably will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

A Fabulous mascara! Together with YSL false lash effect I think there are the best two mascaras in the market! I use this mainly in the daytime as it makes my eyelashes soooo long!I love the packaging too! Will buy this again and again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by queen_beeyatch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

1. The most wasted 25USD I have ever spent.
2. It lengthens, yes, darkens, yes, thickens, yes, a little, defines, yes, a little. Smudge-proof? Not really. LUMP PROOF? HELL NO.
3. This thing basically is a mass of lumps for me even when it was fresh out of the tube.
4. Enough said. Definite will not repurchase. Lancome Flex WP is slighter cheaper but does the job better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Natalie_V

oh, am so disappointed! I had a friend post this to me as there are no stockists close to me. I can't be sure but I think it's irritating my eyes (it could be my hay fever starting a bit early)
but either way it clumps a little, goes on really wet so you get mascara spots on your eye lids and it smudges within a couple of hrs. Don't bother - expect more for the price.