July 25, 2014 | 2033 users online

Fragrance - Woods of Windsor - Forget -Me-Not EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by tepandoro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite perfume since... FOREVER! I don't even know when I first got this perfume. Got it a looong time ago and it's still my favorite! Nothing beats this one :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

This is a find! I will no longer buy CLEAN or philosophy's Pure Grace. This smells like B&BW cotton blossom-- Inspired by Laundry and fabric softener! For those who just want to smell like they were fresh out of the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by hamazaki

This is a very very unique floral scent (where else can u smell the scent of this flower called FORGET ME NOT) awwww... so romantic ne? ^______^
The smell is fresh, attractive, not.. sensual or sexy.. (ROSE will do!) but this is just.. unique.. stands out (different from other floral scents)
However, one of my friend said that she didnt really like it.. she said it's more like a room freshener/ wardrobe scent, than a perfume.. but for me
this scent is simply inforgettable ^^
forget-me-not...