H2O Smoothing Mint Foot Rub

on 9/2/2012 1:02:00 AM

The consistency of this foot lotion is thin compared to other foot lotions that I have tried. It does refresh and gives my feet a tingly feeling that I do enjoy. It's very cooling.

It smells like chocolate mint to me so I do like the smell of this.

As mentioned, the thin consistency makes it seem it does not absorb very well but it does quickly. I'm not really fond of it but it does keep my feet hydrated. Nothing too special yet nothing too bad. It was good to try it out but I'm going to finish this and move on to other foot lotions that might appeal to me better. Nevertheless, still a good product!

on 6/21/2006 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this in a "Happy Feet" at-home spa pack sold at Costco a while back. I like it so much that I use it on a daily basis even when I don't give myself a DIY-pedi. The consistency is moisturizing but not heavy and absorbs quickly into my heels, leaving them soft and smooth, and the mint makes them feel nice and tingly!

I don't like this at all. It's just an average foot lotion and it doesn't absorb right away. The worst is its smell, it smells like melted plastic which isn't very nice =(! It's not the worst foot lotion but neither is it great. No repurchase from me.

on 1/25/2005 2:06:00 AM

this is by far my favourite foot lotion EVER. and it's not often that i find something that's my absolute without a doubt favourite. i love using it with the pumice foot scrub (from h2o as well). not only does it soften my feet, but the mint or something in it soaks in and i can feel it tingling. after a long day at work, washing my feet and putting this lotion on feels SO good. i highly highly recommend trying it!

on 8/10/2004 9:52:00 AM

This smelled great and felt really cooling, but i didnt' feel like it made my feet real soft, I think Burt's Bees coconut foot cream works better!

on 7/14/2004 5:37:00 PM

I love this rub. it smells minty fresh and it feels moisturizing. it's especially great after you have exfoliated your feet. even my bf loves it.

My feet are in heaven! This thick, creamy mint lotion melts right into your skin, but doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Goes perfectly with my H20 Pumice Foot Scrub. Would definitely repurchase!