Dianne Brill Lip Lingerie in Nude Negligee

I just received this in the mail yesterday and I can see it as my HG nude lippie. I love this brand so much...it's flawless!

This is a beautiful shimmery golden nude. The texture is awesome. It's moisturizing, but not greasy like most moist lipsticks are, and long lasting. The packaging is cute. It's silver with a black fishnet stocking and the inside is pink. It smells very good too. I would repurchase.

on 5/24/2005 9:53:00 AM

I recommend this product to everyone I meet.

on 5/19/2004 4:04:00 PM

This is a gorgeous shimmery nude coloured lipstick. Very sparkly. Long-wearing as well. Packaging is adorable as well, pink tube with fish-net stockings, LOL!

on 2/5/2004 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think the lip lingerie line is great! The lipsticks are very creamy and moisturizing and come in a unique array of colors. The fragrance is fruity and fun, but may annoy some people. Nude Negligee is a really gorgeous golden shade. It is thankfully not your typical opaque cakey looking beige. It's sheer enough to let your own lip color show through, then highlights your lips with tons of rosy golden shimmer that still manages not to look tacky and overdone. It's one the prettiest shades I now own. A bit pricey at $22, but if you find your special shade it's completely worth it!

Popular Lipsticks