July 30, 2014 | 2111 users online

Lipstick - Shiseido - Perfecting Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by rdyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was actually gifted P7, the Red Luxe. I've been looking for a nice red lipstick for my yellowy-tanned skin. I've found most to be incompatible. This shade has been great.

It is definitely super creamy and super pigmented. I was amazed at how opaque it was with just a quick dab on my lip. It can create a lovely defined edge on the lips which with most lipsticks I put on make this smudgy edge which is not really the sophisticated look I wanted.

There's no smell, taste or weird texture. I usually find myself rubbing my lipstick off. But overall I am absolutely ecstatic about this. I want more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Katz17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These lipsticks are amazing! I have about 5 of them and I am very impressed. My favourites are sky pink, salmon rose, and red luxe. They have very good staying power, and they are SUPER ULTRA pigmented. They are not drying at all. They are also very smooth and extremely creamy. They don`t really have a scent or a smell, which I think is a plus, because I`m not really into over whelming smells in lipsticks. I dont really wear lipsticks all that often but these have gotten me wearing lipsticks alot more. They are a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it. The packaging is also very sleek and professional. Overall, I just love these! I strongly recommend checking these out! They are incredible!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by dappledlight

I ADORE this product! I wasn't expecting much-was given P7 Red Luxe as a sample from the Shiseido counter. It's a very bright, true red, my first 'real' red lipstick...but I was very pleasantly surprised, by the colour and the quality. I don't find it drying, the lasting power is amazing, and it goes on so smoothly. I'm not much of a lipstick user, and definitely don't wear this daily, but on the occasions I have worn it, it stayed put for hours, through eating and drinking and everything! I am definitely, definitely gonna buy a full sized product...probably in another shade as the generous sample sized red one will last me eons :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by tofusteak

I've tried countless glosses, lipsticks, etc and have had some difficulty because not only are my lips acidic, they're prone to chapping as well. Being acidic has been a problem for me since color tones are hard to match for my lips-- i cant get anything that's too light because it will hardly color my lips, and when I do get something that I "think" is the right color, it turns out that the color is too strong for me.

Since Shiseido is an Asian brand, I decided to give it a try since it might match the color and chemistry of my skin. I tried the Perfecting Lipstick on the counter, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easily it glides over my chapped lips AND gives me a boost of color, without looking overpowering. The formula is really moisturizing, so I'd recommend it for those with dry lips. The color also lasts for hours, and looks great on my skin. I have a golden/yellowish toned complexion and I've had difficulty finding a pink shade of lipstick, so usually I go for orangeish or brick tones. But not with this one! The Shy Pink shade is my perfect pink lipstick :) It's color stays as it is even with my acidic skin type. It's also the right balance of pink for my skin. It looks AND feels great AND lasts long. It's lipstick bliss :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amoretto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this lipstick when I was at the Shiseido counter purchasing my HG moisturizer. The sample itself is quite a generous size. I got P15 Autumn Roses and it is now my favorite lip color. It is the perfect rose color and does not look garish or too dark as rose colored lipsticks tend to turn out for me. Goes on smoothly with long lasting color that does not dry my lips out. I will definitely purchase when my sample is finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by animecute

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd never expect a lipstick to last so long! I applied it once, and even slept (opps) and it lasted for 2 days at least. Highly pigmented so you may have to apply it lightly. But really - when you try it you will be amazed. You can eat and drink all you want and it won't come off! Amazing. Also, depending on your lips it may or may not be moisturizing enough, but it really seals it in.

*Just remember to have them moist enough before you apply and it will do magic.** Highly recommended. I gave one to my friend and so loves is as well. Never seen a lip product last so long - ever.

The only thing I can complain about is that they could have a larger selection of colours =3

Edit: Just needed to add it is kind of dry...so it's not the best but still long lasting. So I'd give it a 4

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it in P17. Excellent colour, nice package, but poor staying power. I believe it's because my lips don't need extra moisture so this creamy and extra-hydratating formula is too much for me. After 2 hours I end up with oily lips and remains of (remains of) colour somewhere along the lip-line. So - won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this product!
It feels so nice on lips, lasted through indian food, and comes in so many colors (I have a nude pink and a red).
It is really amazing stuff- I found one under the seat of my car this weekend after it being left there for the summer and it is still in wearable shape- only slightly melted off center but not a puddle! This was left in hot CA sun for months before re-finding it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 6:09:00 AM More reviews by katebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I swear by Shiseido perfecting lipsticks!!!! Smoothing, moisturizing, looks perfect for hours, intelligent colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by smallpup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The SA gave this to me as a sample-sized gift in P19. I would says it is MLBB. It looks luxurious yet natural at the same time. I love it. I don't know how I will ever feel the same about DS brands again.