August 21, 2014 | 1164 users online

Treatments - Nailtiques - Formula Fix with Protein

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

I originally purchased Nailtiques Formula Fix to thin out my Nailtiques Formula 2+ (which I love!) without diluting the protein level with regular thinner. It works great and only takes a few drops. Since then, I've use it with all my other nail polishes as it works much better than my regular thinner and it adds protein to them. Bottle is $10 or less and will last forever. 5 star!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a must product for any DIY np aficionado! I have a moderate np collection & always do my nails myself. This product restores polish so that I can do thin coats that will quickly dry. This works with any brand of np. This also helps to improve the formula of cheaper np so that the consistency becomes more essie like & np application becomes easier. A little goes a long way & the cost is minimum & worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a polish thinner with protein in it made specifically for Nailtiques products. While you should never use regular polish thinner with Nailtiques products, you can use Formula Fix with any other nail product. I think this was around $6 a bottle, and it has lasted me well over a year, and I use only a few drops when I need to thin a polish or treatment.