Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 6/25/2015 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recently I was searching for a day face moisturizer. I wanted something shear and fragance free for the summer. I had heard great things about this brand, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought this moisturizer...Big mistake! It left my face burning and I don't even have sensitive skin! As the hours passed it made my face a complete grease ball. It didn't moisturize my face at all...I really wanted to like this, the packaging is good, but everything else was a miss. I tried it for a couple of days to see if I can still use it, but no way! By the end of the second day I had a few zits emerging. I returned this...what a disappointment.

on 6/19/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i have mixed feelings about this moisturizer. pros: • it has SPF • it comes with a pump cons: • kinda pricey • it makes my skin super duper oily after 2 hours of using it!!! but surprisingly, although it makes my face very oily, it doesnt break me out! in fact i feel like my acne scars slowly disappear. but still, i have to make sure that i brought my oil control film with me all the time.

on 5/31/2015 8:18:00 AM

I'm on a budget and my skin is very sensitive. it's not dry though. I needed a cheap alternative to La Roche Posay Toleriane which sets me back almost 40$CA. I picked this up because I used the face cleanser for years and i liked it. This facial moisturizer is not the best. It's a bit greasy and leaves a residue on the skin. You need to use a TINY amount. It doesn't cause breakouts so at least that's a + but it's nothing special either. It's an average product. But for now, it's ok. It does the job.

on 4/24/2015 6:17:00 PM

i bought this to put on budget. i was using shisedo before. I thought its mild but it leave stingy feeling, when get near to the eye area it burns. I don't buy again.

This stuff made my skin BURN!! I was always told by dermatologists and friends that since it was fragrance free, I wouldn't have a problem. Not sure if it's the spf in it but whatever it is, I am way too sensitive for it. I definitely would not recommend this product of you have sensitive skin. Definitely not for all skin types, even though the product states otherwise.

on 1/27/2015 8:39:00 PM

I have sensitive dry skin and bought this moisturizer . OMG big mistake !
It burns and causes inflammation on the skin . Probably of the cheap ingredients in it.
I returned it to the store after 3 days ...

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have very sensitive, oily acne prone skin. Though I love the cleanser this moisturizer was such a disappointment for me. In my opinion it's very oily when applied to my skin. After I let it sit on my face it doesn't absorb and I just look like a shinny mess mind you I normally go throughout my days with only wearing moisturizer and when I get home my face is completely oily. I feel so gross that I immediately wash my face . I really wanted to like it but I just can't do it.

on 1/20/2015 6:57:00 PM

I've been using this product for almost 3 months now and I love it! It's a cheap basic moisturizer that does its job. Being from a summer-all-year-round country, I love how this product makes my skin feel a little velvety after it is absorbed in the skin. The packaging is pretty decent too, since it's rather hygienic than digging out product from a tub like my previous moisturizers.

However, I do feel that 15spf is a little less on the UV protection side and is it just me or the moisturizer makes my face feel hot once I applied it? The hotness remains for 2 minutes before it's gone. Bearable so I guess I'll stick with this product until I find something better!

on 1/6/2015 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Don't know why this only has a 2.8 rating
i would give this a 3.5 if i could but i can't.
I didn't really like this lotion when i first bought it but i have gotten back to it and have decided that it is a good basic moisturizer for daily basis.
however the moisturizer dries and forms a clump every time i use it. I have to pump it and throw away a small clump of dried moisturizer which is really annoying.
It has spf 15 which is good for winter time but i need spf 30 in summer, especially in australia even though i am a caramel brown tone.
It claims to be non greasy and it is when you apply it but if still tends to look greasy after a few hours of wear, wouldn't buy again but is good if you're in a pinch.

on 11/18/2014 6:57:00 AM

I'm kind of shocked to find out how low the rating on this product is! This moisturizer is perfect for me, right now my skin is flaking from tretinoin medication and this product works wonder. Not only it calms down my irritated skin, it also gives my skin good hydration, no pores clogged at all and works wonderfully under my makeup. This product certainly surpasses much expensive products I got, which is the SKII Whitening Source Derm-Brightener, SKII Cellumination Day Surge, and Shiseido White Lucent line (which isbthe crappiest of em all).

Already recommend and will repurchase!