August 27, 2014 | 1798 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Benti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!
my skin is so dry and sensitive I have tried everything out there. I have tried $50 cream and still got break outs and no moisture. this only being $12 is outstanding for something that makes my skin feel amazing. and it doesn't break me out. I have used the face cleanser and it dosent not help but this is my holy grail. ive had it for over a year and love it. the container has so much product in it for only $12. love it. I must admit that I do add some of the "Jergens Ultra Healing" lotion just to make it thicker and longer lasting. The Cetaphil lotion does comeout a bit oily but for my skin its amazing bc of how dry my skin really is.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by jedipeach

I don't understand why this face lotion burns when I apply it. My friend decided to try it after my warning and she too got the same burning around her face. Neither one of us has sensitive skin and I have used all sorts of lotions. Nope, not buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

Does nothing special for my skin. It's ok if you're looking for a moisturizer with SPF protection but I noticed that my skin got oiler when I wore this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by elloyd94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Simple. Hasn't caused irritation and doesn't leave a white film. Love that it is easy to lock the cap for travel.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Aresxing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product broke my skin out so bad! I no longer have even small patch of clear skin. My skin is full of small red bumps that burn and are extremely itchy. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WITH DRY SKIN!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by juliangxy

stung my eyes for 10 minutes. it hurt so much I couldn't open them. I didn't even put any in my eye, it just somehow got it. never buying it or using it again! it was awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ehh ok nothing special doesn't make skin better or worse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by powerpoptart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow, it's a pity that this moisturizer did not work on others as well as it did on mine. THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL MOISTURIZER and I am onto my 3rd bottle already.

First and foremost, this is no fancy moisturizer. It's just a basic moisturizer and that is the very reason why I love this so much. I do have the habit of trying out new skincare products and at times they caused little break outs on my face. And when that happens, I always revert to this Cetaphil moisturizer (and Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser too) because this basic moisturizer always helps to calm my break outs and clear my skin.

I recommended it to my cousin and she didn't like it because she felt that the cream is too thick and heavy, so she gave a newly bought bottle to me. Personally for me, I didn't find that cream to be that thick (I usually squirt one pump of it, rub it between my palms and pat it gently all over my face) and it does get absorb into the skin after a minute or so, so no complaints from me there. (:

Based on my personal experience, I highly recommend this product though it is a pity that it does not seem to work positively on others though.

Just for the record, I have oily to combination skin (dry patches at times around my nose) and this product helps to combat the dryness around my nose every time. This product is also meant for sensitive skin, however, I do not have sensitive skin at all and it works great for me. So, I would say it is not limited to just people with sensitive skin. (: And do keep in mind that this product does not have any scent to it (just the way I like my products to be) so if you're someone who prefers sweet smelling products, this may not be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No bells and whistles. Just a moisturizer and nothing more. But this hasn't broken me out and it's so simple, I feel like this is the base for every single moisturizer out there. I have very oily skin and this doesn't do much for it, so I guess there's no oil control. It's literally a moisturizer and nothing more, which is awesome for me because I don't need anything too fancy. Consistency is good. It's quite light and gets absorbed quickly. Packaging is A+.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have semi-sensitive normal-to-dry skin, though I haven't ever in the past had a product hurt me at all... at least until I tried this one. Horribly unpleasant time with this greasy, smelly lotion.

I used this a few years back and it sticks in my memory as the worst beauty product I have ever attempted using. I don't know how this could work for anyone! I can't figure out if maybe my skin isn't dry enough to fully absorb the lotion or if something in the ingredients just plain old didn't agree with me, though I just hated this stuff more than I can say. I couldn't even get the slimy thing off of my skin with ten minutes of towel-rubbing and hot-to-cold water.

Beauty products should never sting your skin or make it feel this suffocated from five minutes of wearing it, and it certainly shouldn't be that hard to get off. Clumsy, unappealing bottle that looks more like a medicated tush lotion than anything else. Felt like wearing chemical-ridden, oily sunscreen. Gross gross gross!

Not happy with this stuff. May work for those with drier skin, but beware if you're sensitive.