Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

2.8

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Octocrylene (10%) (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine

on 1/27/2015 8:39:00 PM

I have sensitive dry skin and bought this moisturizer . OMG big mistake !
It burns and causes inflammation on the skin . Probably of the cheap ingredients in it.
I returned it to the store after 3 days ...

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have very sensitive, oily acne prone skin. Though I love the cleanser this moisturizer was such a disappointment for me. In my opinion it's very oily when applied to my skin. After I let it sit on my face it doesn't absorb and I just look like a shinny mess mind you I normally go throughout my days with only wearing moisturizer and when I get home my face is completely oily. I feel so gross that I immediately wash my face . I really wanted to like it but I just can't do it.

on 1/20/2015 6:57:00 PM

I've been using this product for almost 3 months now and I love it! It's a cheap basic moisturizer that does its job. Being from a summer-all-year-round country, I love how this product makes my skin feel a little velvety after it is absorbed in the skin. The packaging is pretty decent too, since it's rather hygienic than digging out product from a tub like my previous moisturizers.

However, I do feel that 15spf is a little less on the UV protection side and is it just me or the moisturizer makes my face feel hot once I applied it? The hotness remains for 2 minutes before it's gone. Bearable so I guess I'll stick with this product until I find something better!

on 1/6/2015 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Don't know why this only has a 2.8 rating
i would give this a 3.5 if i could but i can't.
I didn't really like this lotion when i first bought it but i have gotten back to it and have decided that it is a good basic moisturizer for daily basis.
however the moisturizer dries and forms a clump every time i use it. I have to pump it and throw away a small clump of dried moisturizer which is really annoying.
It has spf 15 which is good for winter time but i need spf 30 in summer, especially in australia even though i am a caramel brown tone.
It claims to be non greasy and it is when you apply it but if still tends to look greasy after a few hours of wear, wouldn't buy again but is good if you're in a pinch.

on 11/18/2014 6:57:00 AM

I'm kind of shocked to find out how low the rating on this product is! This moisturizer is perfect for me, right now my skin is flaking from tretinoin medication and this product works wonder. Not only it calms down my irritated skin, it also gives my skin good hydration, no pores clogged at all and works wonderfully under my makeup. This product certainly surpasses much expensive products I got, which is the SKII Whitening Source Derm-Brightener, SKII Cellumination Day Surge, and Shiseido White Lucent line (which isbthe crappiest of em all).

Already recommend and will repurchase!

on 11/16/2014 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

my skin type: acne prone, oily-combo (oily t zone, dry cheeks, dry under eyes)

Pros:
- SPF
- didn't break me out
-alcohol free
-affordable

Cons:
Somewhat irritating my skin. Although I didn't break out from this, my skin was always a bit flushed and oily whenever I used this. The texture of this moisturizer is a bit greasy already and after a few hours under my makeup I would be like an oil slick all day in my t-zone. My face makeup would look like a hot mess on top within hours of wearing it. My foundation would oxidize so my face looked darker and it would break down a lot faster around my oily areas so I was constantly having to check on my makeup and touch up. I thought maybe it was my skin or my foundation at first but ever since switching to Aveeno's ultra-calming daily moisturizer my skin has been a lot happier and my makeup looks a lot better and lasts longer.

on 11/15/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This cream is like hot chili!!
I didn't read the reviews before I purchase.
As I thought cetaphil is a good brand.
But it stung my eyes real badly!
Even after washing w water n cleaning my eyes, it burns n I tear, n my nose started becoming runny.
NOT RECOMMENDED.

on 11/2/2014 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Face moisturizer are really different for everyone but this one is my all time favorite. I have really sensitive skin and i get milia with almost every moisturizer/cream on this earth. But this is amazing!!! I wanted something with spf that was not gonna burn my skin (everything with spf in it will burn my face) but this product doesnt burn me at all! It doesnt leave you with a greasy face and works well under makeup. For me this is the best moisturizer i found so far. It is affordable and doesnt have bad ingredients. I will definitely buy this again!

on 10/23/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Those with sensitive skin or eczema or dry patches or inflamed areas, be warned, it will burn those areas. I stopped using and wash my face immediately, quite bad.

on 8/14/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!
my skin is so dry and sensitive I have tried everything out there. I have tried $50 cream and still got break outs and no moisture. this only being $12 is outstanding for something that makes my skin feel amazing. and it doesn't break me out. I have used the face cleanser and it dosent not help but this is my holy grail. ive had it for over a year and love it. the container has so much product in it for only $12. love it. I must admit that I do add some of the "Jergens Ultra Healing" lotion just to make it thicker and longer lasting. The Cetaphil lotion does comeout a bit oily but for my skin its amazing bc of how dry my skin really is.