December 19, 2014 | 868 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

I'm kind of shocked to find out how low the rating on this product is! This moisturizer is perfect for me, right now my skin is flaking from tretinoin medication and this product works wonder. Not only it calms down my irritated skin, it also gives my skin good hydration, no pores clogged at all and works wonderfully under my makeup. This product certainly surpasses much expensive products I got, which is the SKII Whitening Source Derm-Brightener, SKII Cellumination Day Surge, and Shiseido White Lucent line (which isbthe crappiest of em all).

Already recommend and will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my skin type: acne prone, oily-combo (oily t zone, dry cheeks, dry under eyes)

Pros:
- SPF
- didn't break me out
-alcohol free
-affordable

Cons:
Somewhat irritating my skin. Although I didn't break out from this, my skin was always a bit flushed and oily whenever I used this. The texture of this moisturizer is a bit greasy already and after a few hours under my makeup I would be like an oil slick all day in my t-zone. My face makeup would look like a hot mess on top within hours of wearing it. My foundation would oxidize so my face looked darker and it would break down a lot faster around my oily areas so I was constantly having to check on my makeup and touch up. I thought maybe it was my skin or my foundation at first but ever since switching to Aveeno's ultra-calming daily moisturizer my skin has been a lot happier and my makeup looks a lot better and lasts longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by fulanzuqaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cream is like hot chili!!
I didn't read the reviews before I purchase.
As I thought cetaphil is a good brand.
But it stung my eyes real badly!
Even after washing w water n cleaning my eyes, it burns n I tear, n my nose started becoming runny.
NOT RECOMMENDED.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa1911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Face moisturizer are really different for everyone but this one is my all time favorite. I have really sensitive skin and i get milia with almost every moisturizer/cream on this earth. But this is amazing!!! I wanted something with spf that was not gonna burn my skin (everything with spf in it will burn my face) but this product doesnt burn me at all! It doesnt leave you with a greasy face and works well under makeup. For me this is the best moisturizer i found so far. It is affordable and doesnt have bad ingredients. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Those with sensitive skin or eczema or dry patches or inflamed areas, be warned, it will burn those areas. I stopped using and wash my face immediately, quite bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Benti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!
my skin is so dry and sensitive I have tried everything out there. I have tried $50 cream and still got break outs and no moisture. this only being $12 is outstanding for something that makes my skin feel amazing. and it doesn't break me out. I have used the face cleanser and it dosent not help but this is my holy grail. ive had it for over a year and love it. the container has so much product in it for only $12. love it. I must admit that I do add some of the "Jergens Ultra Healing" lotion just to make it thicker and longer lasting. The Cetaphil lotion does comeout a bit oily but for my skin its amazing bc of how dry my skin really is.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by jedipeach

I don't understand why this face lotion burns when I apply it. My friend decided to try it after my warning and she too got the same burning around her face. Neither one of us has sensitive skin and I have used all sorts of lotions. Nope, not buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

Does nothing special for my skin. It's ok if you're looking for a moisturizer with SPF protection but I noticed that my skin got oiler when I wore this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by elloyd94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Simple. Hasn't caused irritation and doesn't leave a white film. Love that it is easy to lock the cap for travel.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Aresxing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product broke my skin out so bad! I no longer have even small patch of clear skin. My skin is full of small red bumps that burn and are extremely itchy. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WITH DRY SKIN!!!!