Sugar Cosmetics Powdered Sugar

4.3

on 10/20/2005 3:02:00 PM

this powder is great - it makes me wish that sugar would come out with a liquid foundation.
the only downside is the price - a bit expensive for such a little compact.

on 12/18/2004 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first Sugar product (a Sephora MUA insisted I try it in "Sprinkles" to add sheen to my cheeks) - it's wonderful.
Sprinkles comes up almost the perfect pink on my MMM/HHH/GGG cheeks. It has glitter, but it's finely milled so it just looks like you have glowing cheeks. It's the only way I can get the sheen of a cream blush using a powder. Very nice.

on 9/22/2004 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such an awesome powder with fantastic coverage, and it's oil-free. Unfortunately there are only 3 yellow based shades plus one peachy glittery highlighter. Lukily, being pale I can wear the no. 1. The powders are smooth and apply easily without streaking or caking. It's a bit of a find in a line you wouldn't expect to have such good face makeup. I would not repurchase due to the fact that it was a gift from the company and I don't use it a lot.

on 8/30/2004 8:27:00 PM

love this stuff!!!! it works great...as with most products i buy, i bought it and hated it and then when i was looking for a foundation later a few months later, tried this...perfect! the sprinkles is great too cuz it just makes everything look so natural and pretty...this works great for me cuz i have good skin it's just that i want more coverage to look flawless and this is perfect!!! i love it! and the compact is super cute!

on 6/6/2004 10:55:00 PM

Oh I LOVE THIS! Darling package, very compact. At first it seems as though not much comes in this, as the compact appears so small. But the pot is deep. This is an oil-free, very fine pressed...wonderful for combo skin like mine! Love, love, love this!

on 2/4/2004 6:17:00 PM

I love this product! It has fabulous coverage and staying power-- completely covers my shiny nose for hours on end. Complaints: $18 for the tiniest compact I've ever seen, and the cute design rubbed off of the compact's cover in a month or two. :{