December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Pressed Powders - Sugar Cosmetics - Powdered Sugar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this powder is great - it makes me wish that sugar would come out with a liquid foundation.
the only downside is the price - a bit expensive for such a little compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2004 8:51:00 PM More reviews by angieee

This is my first Sugar product (a Sephora MUA insisted I try it in "Sprinkles" to add sheen to my cheeks) - it's wonderful.
Sprinkles comes up almost the perfect pink on my MMM/HHH/GGG cheeks. It has glitter, but it's finely milled so it just looks like you have glowing cheeks. It's the only way I can get the sheen of a cream blush using a powder. Very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by nikubus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such an awesome powder with fantastic coverage, and it's oil-free. Unfortunately there are only 3 yellow based shades plus one peachy glittery highlighter. Lukily, being pale I can wear the no. 1. The powders are smooth and apply easily without streaking or caking. It's a bit of a find in a line you wouldn't expect to have such good face makeup. I would not repurchase due to the fact that it was a gift from the company and I don't use it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by emmerz910

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this stuff!!!! it works great...as with most products i buy, i bought it and hated it and then when i was looking for a foundation later a few months later, tried this...perfect! the sprinkles is great too cuz it just makes everything look so natural and pretty...this works great for me cuz i have good skin it's just that i want more coverage to look flawless and this is perfect!!! i love it! and the compact is super cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Hellykitto

Oh I LOVE THIS! Darling package, very compact. At first it seems as though not much comes in this, as the compact appears so small. But the pot is deep. This is an oil-free, very fine pressed...wonderful for combo skin like mine! Love, love, love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by amybean

I love this product! It has fabulous coverage and staying power-- completely covers my shiny nose for hours on end. Complaints: $18 for the tiniest compact I've ever seen, and the cute design rubbed off of the compact's cover in a month or two. :{