July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Shampoo - John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I really like this shampoo. I was raised on Suave and have never boughten anything else. My grandma gave me this a few weeks ago and I had no idea shampoos could be so different!!!! My hair is shiny and I have no need for conditioner!!!! I see absolutely no build-up, which is rare. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like to experiment with shampoos, but I always have a bottle of Brilliant Brunette in the shower. I have thick (but fine textured) hair that gets greasy easily, and I find that Brilliant Brunette products do a good job at cleaning my hair without stripping out color or drying my hair out. I also love the almondy smell and the subtle highlights that I get after using BB products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Im not sure exactly if this product is still being made. But it is wonderful. I have used john frieda brilliant brunette line for years. This shampoo cleaned my hair, added lots of shine to my black brown hair and enhanced the color. I wish it came in a bigger size since i have long thick hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by queeniekasey

One of the best shampoos I've used! My hair gets dry easily and this made my hair shiny and soft and moisturized (used matching conditioner too). Couple of weeks ago I was getting tired of the scent so I tried an herbal essences brand and my hair got ugly and dry after a week of use. Went back to this shampoo and my hair got nice and soft again! 4 stars instead of 5 because I'm getting kinda tired of the scent.... thinking about trying the Frizz Ease shampoo next. Anyways, this stuff is nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Pretty good for the price and adds shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I used to like using this a lot paired with the conditioner when I was a brunette. Smelled great too!

My hair felt clean,shampoo rinsed well and really brought out the nice highlights in my medium brown hair.

100% repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by jwong32

At first I really liked this product when I bought it. It brought out some lighter brown shades in my hair and seemed to do an okay job at cleaning it. However, after using it for a few weeks I realized that my scalp was very dry, itchy, and irritated near the nape of my neck. Since this was the only change in my routine, I think that this shampoo was the cause. Since then I've been using head and shoulders and other itch-calming shampoos in an effort to help my scalp heal and it has for the most part, but it is still more dry and itchy than it used to be. I might have had an allergic reaction to this product (I don't have any known allergies though), but I would recommend using this product with caution.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Smiley0821

At first i just absolutely fell in love with the almond scent , after using it a couple of times my hair was softer and had more multi tones in it i Love it the scent lingers for at least 2 days.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Alexaabel

The smell and package were both very nice and appealing; unfortunately, the shampoo and conditioner did very little to enhance my natural brunette color, gloss, and health. The shampoo also did a poor job of cleaning my hair - I'm an athlete and cleanliness is key after sweating. Overall, I'm unimpressed and will be returning to Aussie's line of hair products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo smells superb. I wouldn't call it especially moisturizing, but it does seem to add some shine to my hair. The sole reason I would repurchase (and have done so) is because it lathers up beautifully and its scent complements several fragrances I use. Since I rotate between several shampoos I can't speak to whether long-term use yields more moisturization, but I doubt it (and in any event the conditioner is pretty sad, IMO).