Vaseline Total Moisture Body Lotion - Clean Feeling with Pure Oat Extract + Stratys 3

4.1

New formula 2011: Water, glycerin, stearic acid, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, avena sativa (oat) straw extract, dihydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroyethyl urea, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, lactic acid, fragrance, magnesium aluminum silicate, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| old formula: water, glycerin, stearic acid, glycol stearate, petrolatum, isopropyl palminate, glycine soja (soybean) sterol, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil or glycine soja (soybean) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel protein, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e acetate) retinyl palmitate (vitamin a palmitate), panthenol (provitamin b5), carbomer, lecithin, keratin, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, sodium pca, potassium lactate, lactic acid, collagen amino acids, mineral water, fragrance, triethanolamine, magnesium aluminum silicate, urea, methylparaben, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, disodium edta, titanium dioxide

on 4/3/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this as a winter moisturizer! Great all around: cheap, moisturizes well and isn't overly fragranced, absorbs quickly. Will rebuy again and again!

This lotion is great! I was on holiday and my skin started drying out and I needed a bottle of lotion ASAP. Went to the supermarket and decided to get this because the brand was familiar (I love Vaseline lip balms and of course petroleum jelly) and it smelt great. I am so glad I did. This lotion is moisturising, absorbs quickly, smells amazing, not greasy/sticky. I like the packaging too because it is hygienic and you can turn it around and you can be sure to get every drop of the product when it is about to end (as opposed to pumps which can be really annoying). My initial plan was to get a cheap lotion and throw it away at the end of my trip but I loved this so much that I decided to bring it home. Definitely getting it again. Gave it 4 stars because I think it could be more moisturising.

on 7/27/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I saw this on a shelf and it looked so cute as I got a mini one, and when I looked at the price I had to get it. It was only 39p!!!!
When I brought it home and smelt it, I was amazed. It smells great, clean, summery and fresh. It smells like when you go on holidays, if that makes sense.

It sinks into your skin very fast, only takes about 15 seconds and leaves your skin smelling great. It works well. It kept my body moisturised and nice.

Would defo repurchase!

on 7/26/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Updated 3 August 2014

I tried the aloe and cocoa butter. Since this was the odd one out, I decided to give it a go. The scent surprised me. It smelt like johnsons top to toe wash in tropical. It did not smell like what I imagined. The scent is rather strong but it absorbs into skin quickly. As for moisture level. It is similar to the other two in the same range.

However, I recently found out the lotion contains mineral oil which may not be good for skin.

on 6/1/2014 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This lotion is is sticky after application and doesn't moisturize my dry skin. I think it actually makes it feel and look more dry after applying. Will not be repurchasing ever.

on 4/18/2014 1:09:00 PM

This is a more moisturizing version of the aloe lotion and a less greasy version of the cocoa butter lotion,good for lightly dry and normal skin,for oily skin use the aloe and for really dry use the cocoa butter,this one smells good,feels moist but my favorite is the aloe

on 3/14/2014 12:56:00 AM

Love love love! Non greasy good smell absorbs quickly and lasts all day! I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out

on 3/10/2014 5:23:00 AM

I have pretty dry skin and this feels nice going on but then becomes a sticky mess. To me it's a total opposite of 'clean feeling',and also not very moisturising. Too bad it's a massive bottle so i think i will try to use it up as kitchen hand lotion or something...

on 2/3/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's good stuff. I bought it while on a trip and I had painfully dry legs. This was easily absorbed and didn't leave a film or feel greasy. I will buy this again when it runs out.

i use this every single day. it moisturizes my skin and the smell is sooo amazing. i bought this for only 3$ at my local dollar general. theres no greasy feeling and it absorbs quickly. i will be buying this as long as they keep making it.

Top Rated Vaseline Products