November 23, 2014 | 1948 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Body Lotion - Clean Feeling with Pure Oat Extract + Stratys 3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by butteryfingers

This lotion is great! I was on holiday and my skin started drying out and I needed a bottle of lotion ASAP. Went to the supermarket and decided to get this because the brand was familiar (I love Vaseline lip balms and of course petroleum jelly) and it smelt great. I am so glad I did. This lotion is moisturising, absorbs quickly, smells amazing, not greasy/sticky. I like the packaging too because it is hygienic and you can turn it around and you can be sure to get every drop of the product when it is about to end (as opposed to pumps which can be really annoying). My initial plan was to get a cheap lotion and throw it away at the end of my trip but I loved this so much that I decided to bring it home. Definitely getting it again. Gave it 4 stars because I think it could be more moisturising.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this on a shelf and it looked so cute as I got a mini one, and when I looked at the price I had to get it. It was only 39p!!!!
When I brought it home and smelt it, I was amazed. It smells great, clean, summery and fresh. It smells like when you go on holidays, if that makes sense.

It sinks into your skin very fast, only takes about 15 seconds and leaves your skin smelling great. It works well. It kept my body moisturised and nice.

Would defo repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Updated 3 August 2014

I tried the aloe and cocoa butter. Since this was the odd one out, I decided to give it a go. The scent surprised me. It smelt like johnsons top to toe wash in tropical. It did not smell like what I imagined. The scent is rather strong but it absorbs into skin quickly. As for moisture level. It is similar to the other two in the same range.

However, I recently found out the lotion contains mineral oil which may not be good for skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This lotion is is sticky after application and doesn't moisturize my dry skin. I think it actually makes it feel and look more dry after applying. Will not be repurchasing ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a more moisturizing version of the aloe lotion and a less greasy version of the cocoa butter lotion,good for lightly dry and normal skin,for oily skin use the aloe and for really dry use the cocoa butter,this one smells good,feels moist but my favorite is the aloe

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AndraWoods

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love! Non greasy good smell absorbs quickly and lasts all day! I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Milicica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have pretty dry skin and this feels nice going on but then becomes a sticky mess. To me it's a total opposite of 'clean feeling',and also not very moisturising. Too bad it's a massive bottle so i think i will try to use it up as kitchen hand lotion or something...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's good stuff. I bought it while on a trip and I had painfully dry legs. This was easily absorbed and didn't leave a film or feel greasy. I will buy this again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i use this every single day. it moisturizes my skin and the smell is sooo amazing. i bought this for only 3$ at my local dollar general. theres no greasy feeling and it absorbs quickly. i will be buying this as long as they keep making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works very well for hands. A lot of stuff, particularly shea butter, is way too greasy for hands and can make picking up anything a slippery slope. This one doesn't have shea butter, so no grease!

I have a lot of trouble with ingredients irritating my face. One day I re-read the ingredients on this lotion and realized it was missing a LOT of big trigger ingredients that are usually derived from coconuts. (Coconut derived ingredients being a pretty big trigger for break outs in a lot of people.) Low and behold, it worked nice for moisturizing my face. It was still a bit... off... for facial use, but in a pinch I can use it and not break out. Which is refreshing! A lot of lotions have the same heavy ingredients.

For folks with sensitive irritation prone skin, for face or body, I think this one is worth trying.