April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Body Lotion - Clean Feeling with Pure Oat Extract + Stratys 3

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by AndraWoods

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love! Non greasy good smell absorbs quickly and lasts all day! I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't break me out

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Milicica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have pretty dry skin and this feels nice going on but then becomes a sticky mess. To me it's a total opposite of 'clean feeling',and also not very moisturising. Too bad it's a massive bottle so i think i will try to use it up as kitchen hand lotion or something...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's good stuff. I bought it while on a trip and I had painfully dry legs. This was easily absorbed and didn't leave a film or feel greasy. I will buy this again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i use this every single day. it moisturizes my skin and the smell is sooo amazing. i bought this for only 3$ at my local dollar general. theres no greasy feeling and it absorbs quickly. i will be buying this as long as they keep making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works very well for hands. A lot of stuff, particularly shea butter, is way too greasy for hands and can make picking up anything a slippery slope. This one doesn't have shea butter, so no grease!

I have a lot of trouble with ingredients irritating my face. One day I re-read the ingredients on this lotion and realized it was missing a LOT of big trigger ingredients that are usually derived from coconuts. (Coconut derived ingredients being a pretty big trigger for break outs in a lot of people.) Low and behold, it worked nice for moisturizing my face. It was still a bit... off... for facial use, but in a pinch I can use it and not break out. Which is refreshing! A lot of lotions have the same heavy ingredients.

For folks with sensitive irritation prone skin, for face or body, I think this one is worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by rainfyrie

This product is good value for money, and it is my favorite in its range, since I like all the smell of oat or oatmeal. For a humid climate like South East Asia, the moisture level is just right and it gets absorbed quite fast. The scent is versatile as it reminds me of different things, from the smell of bran to a cool sea scent. This is good because I could then use a perfume like CK Eternity Aqua, and there would not be a clash. Will buy this again unless I find another reasonably-priced product with a more delicious scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by evelyneich

favourite moisturiser EVER. i have oily skin and get clammy hands whenever i use any kind of moisturiser and this doesnt make me clammy at all. it absorbs into your skin quickly and doesnt leave you feeling greasy. awesome product !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

This lotion is pretty nice. It's creamy at first and when I rub it in my skin it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It also moisturises well. The big thing for me though is it kind of smells like sweaty feet or something... so I'll stick with Vaseline's cocoa butter lotion. But if you don't mind the scent, go for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

No. Just no...

I got this super cheap and figured I'd give it a try. My skin is constantly dry and almost always ashy so I've tried ridiculous amounts of lotions. This is one of the worst. It takes forever to absorb, and it stays sticky for almost an hour. I never saw or felt like my skin was moisturized. I will use up the bottle, but only on my feet before bed. I'm sticking with oils or vitamin e lotion for my body.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Vaseline lotion I ever tried. It was lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin with leaving any greasy residue and left it feeling soft. The scent is not overwhelming and has a light fresh scent. It is not the most moisturizing lotion I ever used, but it is still a great product overall.