July 28, 2014 | 1736 users online

Fragrances - Chantecaille - Frangipane body cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jardines1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WHY oh WHY can't I find this anywhere?? It is so heavenly and smells exactly like the matching fragrance. Rich, creamy, and moisturizing without being heavy or oily. It is one of the best fragranced body creams I have ever used. The only problem is...it is not being made presently (according to the Chantecaille company in France) ::::::sobs:::::: Neiman's, Bergdorf's, Barney's......H*E*L*P!!!!!!!!

I MUST somehow find some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Found it--horay, and yahoo--they began making it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by joiedevivre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent! I wish an etailer would make a dupe of this- I would be in heaven. I'm not good at describing scents, this is a great jasmine scent, and I wish I could get some of the perfume to match! Plus, the cream just sinks into your skin,and leaves it soooo soft! Just gorgeous all around!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Kathy11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Chantecaille Frangipane perfume is my absolute favorite so I was thrilled to purchase the matching body lotion. It is the perfect lotion to layer with this gorgeous scent! This is a creamy, white floral mixed with vanilla and is just plain lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Somebody get me a spoon!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MissSoren

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scent is heavenly! I love all things Chantecaille Frangipane. The cream is like silk on skin. So incredibly soft and scented with the perfect fragrance. As mentioned, great for layering with the perfume or on its own.
I love the soft vanilla-y powdery smell of this. Sweet without being girly, grown up with out being cloying. SO comforting to me! A spring/summer day scent. (Although I will wear it year round day and night!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by lindadyrek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is silk in a jar. Seriously. I wish more products on the market had this type of texture (whipped cream) and left my skin feeling like silk. The scent is (to me) a warm, honey vanilla with musky tones. Compared to others reviews here and under the Fragrance post, I must have an odd body chemistry with this scent. It smells wonderful on me, in any event.
The body cream is heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2003 11:55:00 AM More reviews by FarmGirl

LOVE IT! THe best deal is the 4 body creams (rose, frangipane, tiare, and hyacinth (?) for $75 at Neimans and Bergdorf.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Sharon_sls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very much like the perfume: slightly sweet, v. pretty (sniffing hand again... *sigh*). This is fairly expensive ($75 for 6.7 oz.) but matches the perfume (if you want to layer) or is fine on its own. Just enough vanilla to keep up with the jasmine, plus a bit of Moroccan orange & hyacinth. If you like the perfume you won't be disappointed by the cream.